ANDROID - OFFICIAL THREAD

Lenny

Guest Supreme Allah

:lol:

9pm curfew?

*spud for being a fellow taurus*

lol tryna not post after 9pm cos from them times I say dont make much sense, and i cant remember.

gonna phone phones4u now

Guest 11 Bags

argh t-mobile tryna make me ring them on 0845 numbers

spoke to Phones4u, they only have orange contracts

oh yea P4U said delivered by 27th Apr

this one place near work only has 3 contracts so imma look into that, this one would be delivered after the 1st though I think

then contact t-mobile when i find a freephone number

Guest 11 Bills
Orange's Everything Everywhere partner, T-Mobile, has confirmed that it will sell the Samsung Galaxy S2 from June, giving all the other mobile phone networks - including 3 Mobile - a one month head start.

The phone was originally scheduled to go on sale in March but was then pushed back to April and then May in what some, like Cnet, viewed as a cunning marketing ploy to get extra coverage.

http://www.itproportal.com/2011/04/21/samsung-galaxy-s2-launching-t-mobile-june/

Three it is

maybe Voda if im desperate

Guest 11 Bills

more powerful, better screen, security features, enterprise connectivity (anyconnect etc), DLNA, NFC, 1080P video with HDMI via MHL, better camera

and itll be the thinnest if anyone cares

only thing iPhone is better for is the amount of apps it has, so this will be more powerful etc and still cost less than the iPhone

yeah and they are f*ckin SHITE

since when did tmobile only have 2 contracts? and they aint dropping it till june

wish i had taken teh desire Z when it dropped and had something half decent to last me

my phone doesnt even last a day the battery is f*cked

Awrite dude just thot id let u know that the galaxy is in today, 35 per month, orange best deal, 1200 mins, ultd txts and net, cum down and see me mate ill sort u out ;)

24 months but I dont think I can wait for a better deal :lol:

If something better appears within 30 days in cancel it and rebuy on another network.

Planning to pick it up this afternoon...

Guest 11 Bills

oh man, really wanna see what three are offering before I jump on that, may just have to go for that though.

is it possible to cancel when t-mob start selling it if they have better prices?

Long waiting till june if its orange vs anyone else (other than tmobile)

ive decided its orange

tmob+orange signal = win

gonna see what free stuff i can blag with the phone

Edit: as long as there a cool off period of at least 7 days then I can see what carphonewarehouse are saying next week :shiftyninja:

Guest 11 Bills

incase you ever thought about it, dont go with vodafone

phoned twice, twice i was told they were checking info and would get back to me, twice they didnt, went to their store to speak with someone, ended up standing there for 40 like a doughnut while the 2 assistants just talked crap to customers that were already there

absolute pisstake, o2 phoned me back, f*ck a vodafone