ANDROID - OFFICIAL THREAD

Lenny

Guest Supreme Allah

tethering.

im on the vodafone site now and theyre saying tethering will be charged separately and as soon as you connect it to your laptop ull be charged £5 a month for 500mb.

thats on the iPhone page though, is there a way to bypass this on Android n use the data allowance instead? cos theyre f*ckin stingy with that sh*t aswell n they have the galaxy s2 exclusively

wish it was coming out on three

Guest Supreme Allah

ffs i really hate waiting

/

NVIDIA has just announced via its highly popular Android Market app called Tegra Zone that the Sony PlayStation Suite was coming to Tegra 2 Android devices. These include smartphones and tablets like the Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola DROID Bionic, Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

PS2 games for Motorola Atrix, Xoom and Samsung Galaxy S2, Tab 2 alongside SE Xperia Play

The PlayStation Suite was originally designed for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play so it now looks like other Android devices will be able to enjoy PS1 and PS2 titles. While PS1 titles like Wild Arms is expected to come alongside the release of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, Electronista reports that, "the chip designer's John Gaudiosi also added that PS2 games would eventually come to Android devices, bringing much more visually attractive and more complex gaming to the platform. He didn't give timetables for when this would happen."

However as powerful as the Tegra 2 chipset may be, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play would still likely trump other Androids in gameplay thanks to its dedicated physical gamepad. More on this as it develops.

• 2 weeks later...

Me. I got the bb torch as my main handset on contract.But I still want an android device, for my geek needs lol. Without spending too much, and from what I've read on specs for so far. Seems to tick the right boxes. Still can upgrade the fimrware yeah? Eg 2.2 froyo? Its sayin it comes wid 2.1 as default.