ANDROID - OFFICIAL THREAD

Lenny

Guest haze-e

Naaaah brudda :lol:

Personally I'm waiting for the new Nexus, have you still got the Desire Aaron?

Yeh brudda. Phone hasnt failed me brah.

Upgrade in July/August. Probably wont jump on iPhone wave. Will get the best Android (or HTC) out at the time.

Hopefully it will have alot of internal memory...

Don't bother with the e7, I had the N8 briefly. Lovely hardware but the OS is hardwork

what were the weaknesses?

its the slanted screen, keyboard, slim design and 8mp thats tempting me for the e7

teamandroid unti further notice

Crap screen resolution

sh*t browser

The OS is not intuitive at all and it will frustrate you. Its not something you'll want to live with everyday.

aniways whats this rooting about isit worth doing , i understand its like jailbreaking but wats good with it

Gives you full access to the phone. Allows you to install custom Roms. Kernels etc

It's not something the average user should bother with tbh

still cnt believe im walkin around with a phone thats more powerful than my comp was like 6/7 years ago

even faster internet, speedtest sayin i get 2mb from 3G (6.5mb from wifi even though BT say my home connection is 5mb)

I remember back in like 2000 sittin there waitin for them pics of Melissa Joan Hart to load bit by bit then having to print them off, videos were choppy, computer was slow, monitor was huge, would be surfin then my sis would knock me off the modem tryna make calls n sh*t n tellin on me for being online for too long, spending like an hour downloading a single mp3 to compile an album that i then sell in school.

*wipes tear from eye*

madness

http://www.slashgear.com/htc-sensation-review-23153699/

HTC Sensation review (with comparisons to the Galaxy S II)

I knowyou posted this for me bastard. Lol.

Ok your phone is better. Wallevah!

Any other HTC Android devices in development??

Why you mad brah? :lol:

I don't even have a Galaxy S II, I've got a Nexus S. Only way I'm getting one is on contract which I can't afford atm :(

I'm waiting on the new Nexus which IMO will be a killer device depending on who makes it.

/

All this 3D sh*t i presume is a gimmick. Need to see it in action

Lol I know where your coming from,

Just like how I don't buy HTC handsets anymore because of previous experiences. Last one I had was a HD2 and before that it was a Touch Pro. Battery life was just woeful

But ironically HTC, Samsung & Motorola are the top 3 Android players atm.

htc are solid with hardware but they are comin in a bit late with their 'flagship device'.

/

apparently youtube are gonna launch a 3d channel and you can upload straight from the phone...but until there are plenty of games / apps etc 3d is just a gimmick

/

dave i was showing the phone to my dad who has been in IT for about 20 years. imagine how mad it must be say if ur in ur 80s now, wen ur young there mite not have even been TV, now we can ustream from phones

is there a way to put contacts in groups on wp7 or android?

both decided to add all my facebook friends into the contacts n half, its starting to become annoying, dnt even have numbers so its just an email

bt i wanna separate them from the people I actually contact