The Sick Thread

A Bit Better

Decided to get more proactive to defeat this thing. Just been lying around pissed off so far but now I'm drinking a lot of water and had a couple of oranges and some mango juice (only juice we had). This f*cker shall not ruin my NYE.I'm glad to say I still don't have flu like symptoms so I'm hoping it's just a cold. I really can't handle getting the swine disease now. I need NYE to go well. As it is I was supposed to be on dates tuesday and wednesday but I've had to cancel them so I can rest. Really messing up my week off.

Decided to get more proactive to defeat this thing. Just been lying around pissed off so far but now I'm drinking a lot of water and had a couple of oranges and some mango juice (only juice we had). This f*cker shall not ruin my NYE.I'm glad to say I still don't have flu like symptoms so I'm hoping it's just a cold. I really can't handle getting the swine disease now. I need NYE to go well. As it is I was supposed to be on dates tuesday and wednesday but I've had to cancel them so I can rest. Really messing up my week off.
kill it off with plenty of fresh garlicdrink a cerassee tea an ur good

A what?Spoke to mum about your apple crumble and she said that next time I go to see you (lol at next time... We need to sort that out!) she'll try to make some so I can take it to you. The one she made for Christmas day was her best EVER!

A what?Spoke to mum about your apple crumble and she said that next time I go to see you (lol at next time... We need to sort that out!) she'll try to make some so I can take it to you. The one she made for Christmas day was her best EVER!
caribbean-cerassie-corilla-herbal-tea-48g-by-dalgety-1417-p.jpgyou can find it in the ethnic section in Tesco, Sainsbury an Asdayour mother is a blessed ladylol@ next time stillbut i wait in hope tbhbest ever u say?

Guest Triple XXX
:angry: parents won't call to fix the shower 'till Tuesday 'cause they don't want to pay extra for-boxing day-sunday-bank holidayKMT! man can't be having these cold showers any longer
kettle and bath ting famjus boil water n keep pourin it into the bath until its at a nice level