Worst pain that you have experienced (Physical)

Badman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tore a hole from inside my lip to the outside,Nurse poured a clear liquid through it....comicbookguy.gifWorse pain everI ask her "what was that!?"She says, "water luv".
nurse poured water on ur wound and ur screaming like its alcohol.fix up
Go rip a hole in your face then pour any liquid of your choice through it and see if it still don't hurt like f*ck.I could of said got bored in the chest but that didn't actually hurt.

sitting here hand all bandaged upwrist buss open white meat visible
*retch*i did the same to my hand once on the bolt on my garden gate, it doesnt hurt as much as i was repulsed by the sight of it
see where ur tattoo is, i have 1 there and thats where the latch tore through, it was nuts cuz on 1 half of the wound i could see white meat, the other side was ink
ergh, i wouldn't have been able 2 look at it i think i would be sick. does that mean it will f*ck the tat up a bit?

I dont even bother argue with guys that say labour and period pains arent real pains.Cant be bothered with their ignorant selves.[/quoTE]True, im dreading giving birth TBH
just make sure any drugs they offer you TAKE IT!! dont understand how women can do it all natural, theyre braver than me thats for certain. only thing is as soon as its over the pain just stops straight away

I dont even bother argue with guys that say labour and period pains arent real pains.Cant be bothered with their ignorant selves.[/quoTE]True, im dreading giving birth TBH
just make sure any drugs they offer you TAKE IT!! dont understand how women can do it all natural, theyre braver than me thats for certain. only thing is as soon as its over the pain just stops straight away
Gass and Air cant be doing with the injection of Epidural into the spine. shudders. look forward to the pain stopping straight away lol - Plus not all hopsitals actually offer the in injection anyway.Plus my mum managed to give birth to me with nothing but gass and air and i came out face first apposed to head first, supposed to be pretty painful.

my mum pushed me out at home no drugs nuffin, sed it was the most spiritual experience of her life - lots of cosmic sh*t came together, if ur drugged up you miss out on sum the experience just sayin. its pretty mad every time i walk past that block of flats im like oh sh*t i was born in there, and i look at the little window and balcony that represents my beginnings and where im coming from, i hope they never tear them down.

Gass and Air cant be doing with the injection of Epidural into the spine. shudders. look forward to the pain stopping straight away lol - Plus not all hopsitals actually offer the in injection anyway.Plus my mum managed to give birth to me with nothing but gass and air and i came out face first apposed to head first, supposed to be pretty painful.
yea i had gas and air and pethadine, i was too scared to have an epidural and if you move while theyre doing it it can cause permanent spine problems, not worth it. yea face first is meant to hurt, mine was born with her hand on her head and her elbow sticking out, making my eyes water thinking about it lol, and the stitches are about as much fun as the birth :D

my mum pushed me out at home no drugs nuffin, sed it was the most spiritual experience of her life - lots of cosmic sh*t came together, if ur drugged up you miss out on sum the experience just sayin. its pretty mad every time i walk past that block of flats im like oh sh*t i was born in there, and i look at the little window and balcony that represents my beginnings and where im coming from, i hope they never tear them down.
brave lady, i admire women who can go through that without any pain releif, i would NEVER be able to handle that. that must be cool to be able to walk down the road and look the flats you were born in

yea i had gas and air and pethadine, i was too scared to have an epidural and if you move while theyre doing it it can cause permanent spine problems, not worth it. yea face first is meant to hurt, mine was born with her hand on her head and her elbow sticking out, making my eyes water thinking about it lol, and the stitches are about as much fun as the birth :D
Arghhhh my mum got stitches too.Yeh if i wasnt already freaking out about child birth, everytime i think about actually giving birth i think f*ckKKKKKK!!!!

did anyone watch that programe about teenagers getting cosmetic surgeryone girl gave birth and her vag split all the way to her bum holegot stiched up too tight, and she was walking around for months in the dumbest pain, said peeing and shiting was a nioghtmare every time, and sex wasn't even an optionas a breddah even i squinted when i saw her vag, looked like sum human patch quilt, could just imagin the painthey fixed her vag up though, and she was as good as new

Im not even afraid of the prospect of giving birth..hmmm :D Im kinda excited about how painful it will be.I have a high threshold for pain and just ride it through it usually.. my worst pain was wen I broke my finger but that wasnt too bad really, I usually just think to myself it could be worse/its temporary, and that tends to make it not hurt as much. now I dont even think about my period pains to tuff. :D