Worst pain that you have experienced (Physical)

Badman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not even afraid of the prospect of giving birth..hmmm :D Im kinda excited about how painful it will be.I have a high threshold for pain and just ride it through it usually.. my worst pain was wen I broke my finger but that wasnt too bad really, I usually just think to myself it could be worse/its temporary, and that tends to make it not hurt as much. now I dont even think about my period pains to tuff. :D
wifey

Sister cooked a meal that contained all the sh*t I was allergic to, we didnt know I had allergies at the time. Had the worst stomach ache known to man, the one that lays you the f*ck down and your sweating and blacking out, face broke out in bumps, windpipe closed. Getting my tooth and face scrapped on the basketball court tryna do a Kevin Garnet.Cutting my finger with scissors, and niggaz done poured vodka on it saying its gonna stop infection. Turned into a little girl

big rusty nail through my foot when i was a kidfell on the floor n rolled around holding my foot crying

Tore a hole from inside my lip to the outside,Nurse poured a clear liquid through it....comicbookguy.gifWorse pain everI ask her "what was that!?"She says, "water luv".
yh it's f*ck*ng painfulhad a hole just above my lip felt like i was gargling firetop 3 selected pains imo

As a kid, running way too fast bare footed in the house, tripped over a patio door railing guide, which was metal. Big toe got caught in there, causing me to trip and ripping out big toe nail completely. Blood everywhere!!! them silent cries of sheer pain and shock, and my mom panicing in horror. 999

prolly as a yute robbed one boys chain (white boy) then the boys dad paid some africans from barking an ounce of crack to kill me and next guy, played dead in the van so they wouldn't destroy man next thing i know ther boys mum is punching and kicking me and the dad takes me police station saying "this kid robbed my son some people saw it happen and beat him up but i broke it up and brought him here"thing that smacks it they said yeah weve been paid an ounce of crack to do this, had a gun and in the van i see a shovel, guy i was with was cryin the whole time

Radio >>Not even gonna take the time to pick out each hilarious part of that post, too many.For me, I dont know, strange that I can't think of an excruciating moment in my life when I've been stabbed, hit with all sorts of objects and had teeth knocked out.Most times when those things happen to you I think the adrenaline robs you of the painWhen I got my tooth knocked out during a football match and had the root exposed, didn't bother to go to the dentist then went to the gym and went in the saunawhen the steam and heat hit the exposed root.Argh, that was unpleasant.

prolly as a yute robbed one boys chain (white boy) then the boys dad paid some africans from barking an ounce of crack to kill me and next guy, played dead in the van so they wouldn't destroy man next thing i know ther boys mum is punching and kicking me and the dad takes me police station saying "this kid robbed my son some people saw it happen and beat him up but i broke it up and brought him here"thing that smacks it they said yeah weve been paid an ounce of crack to do this, had a gun and in the van i see a shovel, guy i was with was cryin the whole time
what part of this is believeable to the police?randomly, he's the 1 taking the guy who robbed his son to the police, but knows nothing about who beat him up. but randomly, he, the father of the guy robbed, is the 1 taking You to the police. injured?then there's the fact that he paid some1 2 kill You. y is he acceptin You alive after this? if they was a killa and You was playin dead, they would just cut off Your air. You play dead with no oxygen. >

As a kid, running way too fast bare footed in the house, tripped over a patio door railing guide, which was metal. Big toe got caught in there, causing me to trip and ripping out big toe nail completely. Blood everywhere!!! them silent cries of sheer pain and shock, and my mom panicing in horror. 999
reading this actually made me wince and made my stomach turn, yuk!