Best ice breakers...

Captain Planet

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie u got some serious issues, i posted one statement. Your the one "being a stupid f*ck*ng prick" not me so dont bother with your "horse girl can continue" B/S - Noted that you dont want to disclose your job discription again.P.S "Horse girl" aint argueing she just posted a statement, like any other forum user is allowed to do with out being told they are bickering!

Also, just because you let some dude come in you and then you had a child it does not make you a bigger person for me or more mature than me so let's stop that talk right there.
This is a good point. Good thing the post was short coz I never would've read it otherwise. Like the slag with the tattoo's posts. And of course, our resident she-stupid f*cking prick.

i dont have issues with the race of my child, ill explain it once more, i answered a question, yes i explained it badly but i didnt feel the need to go into a ten page essay (ironic how its turned out like that anyway) so i just said shes white but technically not as shes mixed race, basically meaning her skin is white but her blood is mixed. is that clear enough now? and 'some dude' coming in you is usually how a child is created, if that was another juvenile attempt to call me a slag. and you are right, it doesnt make me more mature than you,i dont recall saying it did, but im not the one kicking off over a tattoo or the ethnicity of someones child, so maybe thats what makes me more mature than you.now if thats all im also done with this, because as far as i can remember all this started when someone asked me what my tattoo meant, and somehow ended up with about 10 people jumping up my ass about tattoos and me 'begging' mixed race, and being ashamed of my child! so if anyone wants to say im being pathetic or on my reds then check out the last few pages, all ive done is respond to comments and questions aimed at me

Also, just because you let some dude come in you and then you had a child it does not make you a bigger person for me or more mature than me so let's stop that talk right there.
This is a good point. Good thing the post was short coz I never would've read it otherwise. Like the slag with the tattoo's posts. And of course, our resident she-stupid f*cking prick.
So every woman who has sex with her partner and allows him to come inside her, shes automatically a slag? You all forgotten how you were made.Give it a break.My posts lately have been shorter than yours, as for being a stupid f*ck*ng prick I remain not guilty this year.

not really necessary to call me a slag, like i said all i was doing was answering questions and people started jumping on some bandwagon having a go at me about pointless stuff, all i did was answer peoples questions, not my fault.

f*ck*ng hellenoughbe done with