Best ice breakers...

Captain Planet

LMAO how old are you? ur acting like ive hurt ur feelings. the majority of what you just said isnt even worth a response as u dont know me and ur comments are so juvenile i cant honestly converse with you if you arent even going to speak to me like an adult. and how the f*ck am i trying to be a black girl??
u get down with black n go to nigga raves innit. bait.
whatever u f*ck*ng knuckledragger, please show me the post i made that lists my preferences as to what men i go for and what clubs i go to. i can listen to whatever music i like, doesnt mean im trying to be black. seriously, are u that stupid that u cant understand that?
what colour is your baby?
she is white, but technically not as both me and her dad are mixed, if that makes sense.why???

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense but i always wonder why people get their family members names scrawled across their skin in sum lingo that no 1 will recodnise other then for people to ask them what does that meanmust be annoyin people askin u what it means all the timedo u ever make up other random meanings to tell people to keep it interesting?

Saw this in napaDrop a piece of ice on the floor in front of the girl, stamp on it, then say "now the ice is broken, whats your name and what hotel you staying in"
it was snowing in napa then yh?
Or maybe he got it out a drink you dunce.
Actually laughed out loud for a good 3 minutes LOL
iLOL

LMAO how old are you? ur acting like ive hurt ur feelings. the majority of what you just said isnt even worth a response as u dont know me and ur comments are so juvenile i cant honestly converse with you if you arent even going to speak to me like an adult. and how the f*ck am i trying to be a black girl??
whatever u f*ck*ng knuckledragger, please show me the post i made that lists my preferences as to what men i go for and what clubs i go to. i can listen to whatever music i like, doesnt mean im trying to be black. seriously, are u that stupid that u cant understand that?
you could of just said YES!

she is white, but technically not as both me and her dad are mixed, if that makes sense.why???
Not butting my head in...BUT if you and the father are both of mixed origins (and by that i assume you mean mixed ethnicities not like irish and welsh...) then how on gods green earth can your child be white...someones embrassed of their culture....

Not butting my head in...BUT if you and the father are both of mixed origins (and by that i assume you mean mixed ethnicities not like irish and welsh...) then how on gods green earth can your child be white...someones embrassed of their culture....
it can happen. i think its called a 'genetic throwback'

Lol at mix raced but daughter is white she's chattin sh*t/Whoever stole that ice on the floor ting is a c*nt I posted that on here like two years ago.I think bedroom bully jus read it on here tbh
not at all, why would i lie about something like that? <_< i think someone else had the same problem explaining this before, im mixed american indian (hence the cherokee), russian and english, her dad is mixed jamaican and german, yet im the whitest person u will ever come across and her dad is really light, also all his nephews and nieces are white like her, its not that uncommon 2bh im surprised people are saying things like im chatting sh*t or ashamed of my background or whatever....i didnt bother to explain it before coz its long, and not really relevent to anything!