Has a gurl liked you due to your race???

Da Luv Doc

Don't think anyone can comment on the hostility you receive from being in a mixed-race relationship until you've been in one tbh.the 'get over yourselves' comment is out of order.
Dunno what you man are laughing at tbh. Wasn't funny. The virginity sh*t was childish as well.Can't be arsed to go back and see what they're arguing about. Did one of them say that the only reason black girls ain't f*ck*ng more white guys is coz white guys ain't on it? Whichever one said that is foolish.
when i dn't knw wat i'm talkin about or whats goin on, i reframe from commenting
it's refrain bruvnot sending, just noticed you did that a couple timesunless i'm missing a jokec/s "white guys aren't with black girls cos they don't find them attractrive" being gas
its a bad habit i pronounce it reframe as well and my cuz is always correcting me, i type it the way i say it and only remember to spell it right when i'm thinking about it or writing an essayy wuld i think yur sending?
just cos ppl can be very touchy over nothing on this websiteand cos pointing out people's spelling is a bit neeky
Whoa let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
I'm dating a negroid, don't get any funny looks, makes not the slightest bit of difference RLY.
is this sum kind of black robot? cos i just dont believe that humans actually chose to jam wiv u.
LololololNah it's the scientific term for ure lot SCHTILL

Guest Flat Ericó
Hey Tommy it was jusacompliment yanoeEdit: Oh I see, you bowed out already...no dedication these days.
lolhey cipher you got it all wrongnah jubez hes not a kid, he knows what he meant/we can still edit our posts lol