Has a gurl liked you due to your race???

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think anyone can comment on the hostility you receive from being in a mixed-race relationship until you've been in one tbh.the 'get over yourselves' comment is out of order.
what about the " what's she doing with HIM "?
or even the 'what's he doing with HER' comments?the things people come out with for no reason at all is beyond me. I've heard it all, trust me
You've had that said since you've been with peazy? deep! I have not had this experience with my g/f at all. I forbid someone to date due to race. If the girl has a nice biggish round bum, big tits, pretty face & nice body then I'm in. There are other factors that make me interested in a woman but race isn't one of them.

i kind of makes sense cos the reason white people became white was so we cud absorb more vitamin d in places wiv less sunlight like europe. in hot climates there's an excess of sunlight so humans developed higher levels of melanin to protect cells from damage. he was saying that in cold climates where theres less sunlight dark skin doesnt let in enuff vitamin d. but its anything really, i told him he was reaching and he cort feelings and started calling me a hipocrit and a "wogsprocket" :D so yh dont watch him, he tryna reason wiv himself and is para about what others think about the interracial thing. its bait from the way he spontaneously started on about it the moment his girlfriend left.

i kind of makes sense cos the reason white people became white was so we cud absorb more vitamin d in places wiv less sunlight like europe. in hot climates there's an excess of sunlight so humans developed higher levels of melanin to protect cells from damage. he was saying that in cold climates where theres less sunlight dark skin doesnt let in enuff vitamin d.
i ci didnt realise that white skin absorbed more vitamin d, but its a bit of a catch 22depending on how much vitamin d u get in any amount of time from the sunhttp://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/type/skin-cancer/about/skin-cancer-risks-and-causes#who+ everyone knows paler skin people are more at risk, dno why people are goin on like thats a dumb thing to sayand this same argument has come up on here before

that doesnt make sensevitamin d comes from the sun, white people are advised to stay out of the sun ?
i'm pretty sure yur skin produces vitamin d, not the sunand i'm pretty sure paler people are advised not to overexpose their skin to the sun without sun block, this includes light mixed race people and light black people just sayin... not targeting or nothing