United Fans some good news

Admin.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyyyy, some next f*ckeries....

One for Kompressor me thinks....

The Glazers have admitted that they could sell Old Trafford to raise money after leading Manchester United into £700m of debt.

Reports have suggested that Wayne Rooney could be the next asset sold by the club, but the prospectus for their £500m bond issue suggests that Old Trafford could be sold.

The Glazers warned that 'the indenture governing the Notes (bonds) will limit our ability to sell or transfer, but not prohibit us from selling or transferring our training ground facilities and our stadium'.

Training ground Carrington is likely to be sold first as no loans are secured against the complex, unlike Old Trafford.

The prospectus goes on to say: 'Although in the sale or transfer of any of these properties, the transferee will be required to enter into a long-term lease with us to enable us to continue to have substantially the same access to such property as we currently do, if we sell or transfer either or both of these properties, we will no longer control them.'

Financial figures released on Monday showed that United only made a profit in the last 12 months because they sold Ronaldo for a world-record fee of £80m. Over £40m was spent on interest payments on the debt loaded on the club by the Glazers when they took over in 2005.

They are now attempting to lower interest payments with a £500m bond issue. The prospectus for potential investors makes grim reading for United fans as there will clearly be no money made available for transfers.

Not really news,

People said this was a possibility in 2005.

it just pisses me off that when i read some of the sh*t on Redcafe and places when people are moaning about this sh*t now, when In 2005 people were chatting sh*t about us for protesting before Glazer came in. now they wanna have meetings and arrange protests, d*ckHEADS they'll be protesting with their season tickest and Megastore bags in hand, FOOLS

Even Sir Bobby Charlton had a go. great player but a bit of an Idiot.

ticket prices WILL go up some more.

Carrington and Old Trafford all could go, before the glazers do. what a joke

and people said it'll be all fine.

the last 3 years have kept the muppets subdued, coz all they business about is trophies and succes

heard IMUSA or MUST or whatever the f*ck they're called now are holding a meeting on saturday before the game to talk about the recent financial news. TOO LATE LADS!1

Nobody will ever understand how much this pisses me off.

the worse thing is that the Glazers did the same thing with Tampa Bay,

initially everything was all good and they had success, now its all gone to sh*t and do they care.

DO THEY f*ck.

LOL at when Gambino said to me on here couple months ago that the Glazers business dealings are no business of mine

LMAO

Nar I just basically mocked you for running and supporting a rebore club because United got took over. That scenario still stands lol.

However I was never pissed at them taking over, Now I am so that's egg on my face.

Troubled times, Too much rumours flying about. Seen some sh*t just posted on Uniteds Forums about David Gill disputing this business plan with the Glazers and being told he can pack his sh*t when Summer comes. Don't believe that though as he was on road yesterday promoting this Bonds issue.

Any Manchester United fan who doesn't understand the reason for FC United isn't really worth my time adressing to be honest.

Even Non Manchester United fans "get it"

However I was never pissed at them taking over,

You say that, when one of the first things they said when they took over was that ticket prices would rise 60% in the next 5 years.

Any supporter who isnt pissed at that news from new owners either doesnt go to games, is stupid rich or just stupid .

Every few season United come out boasting about how we've just signed the biggest sponsership deal in the history of the game, we have the highest average attendance in world football, we have the largest fanbase in the world, sell the most merchandise, and along with Real make the most revenue, but ticket prices keep rising in some ridiculous way and every year the BREED of fan going into OT becomes more and more diluted

at FC we believe financlal sucesss should go torwards subsiding ticket prices not be a signal that they should go up.

at FC we believe fans are suporters not customers (as David Gill calls us)

At FC we believe fans should have SOME say in the club afairs (this does not include what players to buy/play or what formations to play but the more pressing issues)

as i've said many times the Glazer's were not the sole reason for the formation of FC but they were the nail in the coffin

if you didnt understand why long tem fans/supporters were pissed in 2005 surely you get it now.

its amazing and maybe even ironic how in a week were sadly Big United announce they are in the sh*t, FC united submit plans to Manchester City council to bulid our stadium.

I've heard a bit of talk about your financial troubles but haven't really paid that much attention, I thought a lot of it was just paper talk but it actually seems to be serious.

It's a shame but doesn't come as a massive surprise, you only have to look at how sports are openly viewed as business ventures in America to see that it was unlikely the Glazers or Hicks & Gillett were going to adopt the British mentality. With that said their are executives who are paid to protect the club's long term interests and they' should shoulder a lot of the blame.

The exec's i.e Mr David Gill best intrests are to support fully those who are paying his wages and thats what he's doing, same As Sir Alex

both of these men came out in support of the supporters before the takeover, but once it was completed completly changed their tunes and we dont know what we're talking about. Fergies quotes on FC we "if they're not happy with whats going on at OT they can go and watch Chelsea" great manager but a true prick of a man.

dissapointed in Sir Alex but didnt expect anything else from Gill.

Not even gonna get into Sir Bobby Charlton

Pete Boyle's another one.

at the time of the takeover he wrote so many chants singing not for sale and that he wouldnt give one penny, now 2 2's Glazer take over give him a job and his morals and beliefs dissapear and he hasn't uttered a word about it since when he was one of the more vocal supporters against the transfers.

IMUSA/MUST

are pricks aswell how you gonna be tottally against the transfer and advocate this boycoitting thing and then hold your christmas parties at OT. d*ckheads

i swear to god this takeover will rile me till the day i die. so many people need to answer questions.

the FA's fit and proper persons test needs refining to say the least

Glazer Hicks and Gillete that thai guy who was at city and look at whats happening at Pompey.

f*ck the FA, f*ck Sky, f*ck Malcolm Glazer and his sons, f*ck David Gill

(i wanna say f*ck Sir Alex but he's done too much, what i will say is he's morals and integrity are questionsable. as Andy Walsh said in 2005 we should wait till he retires and releases's another auto biography to hear his real views on everything as money obviously ibfluences his views and buys his silence.)

I hope both United and the scousers find themselves out of the sh*t but in reality we know that we'll be passed around to the highest bidder from nowon like we're the main attraction at a prostitute auction

What I dont get about United, is Ferguson.

Like at some point somebody tells you what you wanna hear about the club's future present and long-term, then you go and hear the other side of the coin adn you prepare for both situations and whatever way you suspect its leaning you move on...

If Ferguson decided that the future was paying 90 odd million on Hargreaves, Berbatov, Nani & Anderson, then I find it odd and even more weirder the way he treats the above at times...

More good news.

GLAZERS PLOT UNITED TICKET PRICE HIKE

MANCHESTER UNITED'S American owners are considering increasing season ticket prices by up to 11 PER CENT as they try to reduce the champions' crippling £711million debt.

Sport Of The World understands the Glazer studying three different price-hike proposals which could increase matchday revenue at Old Trafford by over £2m.

If the club implement their most radical proposal, the cost of a season ticket in the Family Stand would rise from £646 to £722, an increase of ELEVEN per cent!

There would also be a seven per cent rise in prices for the North Stand, with the average cost of an Old Trafford season ticket soaring from £659 to over £690.

Two other less radical strategies are also being discussed, both of which would still see increases above the current rate of inflation - 1.9 per cent

Last week United kicked off a world tour to drum up support for a bond scheme. They have even approached Dubai International Capital, but were turned down. Their efforts to secure the £500m funding needed to stabilise the club's enormous debts are also coming at huge cost. It is estimated that some of the sales pitches taking part across the globe are costing United up to £100,000.

News of the proposed price increases provoked an angry reaction from supporters, who could be heard chanting "We want the Glazers out," at Old Trafford yesterday.

Duncan Drasdo of the Independent Manchester United Supporters Association, said: "The publication of the bid prospectus last week showed the true horrors and damage that the Glazers have inflicted on our club.

"They cannot expect the supporters to pay for the debt. If they press ahead they may be surprised how difficult it is to sell them."

A United official said: "season ticket prices are always discussed at this time of the year."

whats wrong with this guy he says that the supporters cant be expected to pay the debt, when thats what they've been doing for the last 5 years. bet he'll renew his season ticket next season aswell. The Glazers do these things because they can and idiots will just accept it

What I dont get about United, is Ferguson.

Like at some point somebody tells you what you wanna hear about the club's future present and long-term, then you go and hear the other side of the coin adn you prepare for both situations and whatever way you suspect its leaning you move on...

If Ferguson decided that the future was paying 90 odd million on Hargreaves, Berbatov, Nani & Anderson, then I find it odd and even more weirder the way he treats the above at times...

Hargreaves and Berba were meant to be signings to drastically improve the team.

and Anderson and Nani were meant to be shrewd investments for the long term future.

Hargreaves is crocked, berba shows flashes of brilliance, Nani doesn't seem like he is a piece that fits our puzzle despite being obviously talented. i still believe Anderson will be a star at the club,

on the whole telling about the furure and long term. The Glazers have constantly been saying the debt is very manageable and business will continue as usual.

they may be shrwed business men who have made alot of money but they didnt make that fortune in football or in American football.

just look at the sh*t Tampa bay are in now

from what they said when they came in and from the way they've acted the just dont get football or people who follow it.

there was no charm offensive at all. and to this day 5 years later they still haven't attended a Agm or met with fans like they promised.

Even Hicks and Gillete have done that much.

not the best

better than learner but not as good as al firaj

THE Glazer family have gone cap in hand to Manchester United's players - effectively asking them for a multi-million pound loan!

United stars were stunned by the handout request when they arrived back last week from their Qatar training camp.

Players were handed a prospectus, as owner Malcolm Glazer attempts to raise a staggering £500million through a bond issue to refinance huge debts.

And SunSport understands even the lower paid Old Trafford staff have been offered the 'opportunity' to invest in the club by the American owners.

A United insider said: "The players don't know what to make of it, really.

"Most are bemused that the people who pay their wages are basically trying to find out if they can have some back.

"A few of the lads know a good investment when they see one, but not too many seem prepared to put their money where their mouths are!"

United are believed to be offering investors an annual return of seven per cent on the bonds, which start at £50,000 a block.

But City experts say returns are dependent on continued success on the field in the years ahead.

The insider added: "There have been people working at Old Trafford for many years, on low salaries, worried about their futures.

"Yet now they are being offered the chance to stretch themselves even further. It's a joke!"

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2813956/Glazers-SOS-to-Man-Utd-stars.html#ixzz0d0n8j6U9