What's the difference between black clubs and white clubs?

DJ Stashman

ASHMAN HAS BEEN SETTING ME JOKE UNDER THIS NEW ALIAS
Yeah man, you get a positive for that one :D
REGARDLESS OF THATAFC WIMBLEDON >>>>>>>>> MILWALL
Keep telling yourself that mate lolWhat was the score...... ? haha
im talking in the sense of supportersu lot were dry, only noise u made was wen u scored

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

white clubs you can LITERALLY enjoy yourself...black clubs 7/10 something WILL always happen...white clubs NOBODY really cares about face...black raves is generally a subconcious (sp) competition...white clubs you dont really care about the latest drop you can wear any topman clothing...black clubs you generally need LABELS showing...white people dont wear chains/jewelleryblack clubs ... SNM

Agree with the points on the 1st two pagesBlack clubs

• Black Girls sipping on Rose
  • Songs like 'Are u Gonna Bang', Sia Little Man, More Fire Crew Oi definately getting played
  • Bare Weave
  • Ppl on their blackberrys reporting the night on the dancefloor
  • Fights that can lock off the dance
  • Ur token up and coming raving photographer
White Clubs
  • Open Lipsing
  • Funny Drunk and made skanks
  • Ur random dodgy guy on his ones
  • Cheesy Songs and a calvin harris track somewhere
  • Fights might occur but nothing to end the night early
  • Cheaper drinks

i went to an asian club once. never again. was just minding my own business when these two guys, one of them dressed in sum market job fubu noticed me. i watched them for a sec and one them was like "blud, who's that boy over there? why the f*ck is he givin me stare?" and the other dude was like "i'm gonna draw for the gat, don't really care, all lookin at me like he's a top bre" had to leave quickly.

i went to an asian club once. never again. was just minding my own business when these two guys, one of them dressed in sum market job fubu noticed me. i watched them for a sec and one them was like "blud, who's that boy over there? why the f*ck is he givin me stare?" and the other dude was like "i'm gonna draw for the gat, don't really care, all lookin at me like he's a top bre" had to leave quickly.
:D

At white clubs/nights in kent

• the further down south it is the more white chicks are on black guys
  • You always get offered drinks
  • They always stare when the black person dances in amazement, try to copy the move and flop
  • They do some gay sh*t and think its normall and fun/banter
  • Drink looooads
  • rawly come out the toilet with coke on there nostrels
  • Certain songs they will all sing along to
  • Bark louder then they can bite ( the fake hard man pose)/ Act like an essex white gangster
  • Lipse any gyal
  • IF your the only black guy in your group use you as bait to get the chicks in
  • tell you there whole life story if there drunk, when all you said was "excuse me can i get past m8"
  • Think there some mental sick nutter because they have tattoes all over there face/upper body and have some muscle
Black clubs/ urban nights
  • More grinding on chicks
  • Some niggaz are mad swetty
  • More champange popped/ fake ballers
  • High level of ego, the more hence they are the more up there own arse they are
  • When a hype tune comes on alot of pushing happens
  • everyone thinks there bad when giggs talking the hardest track comes on
  • Theres that one maaaaad nigga who is calm and looks normal but has a short fuse
  • Someone has a shank
  • 70% of asian chicks there are loose
  • 90% of white chicks there are loose
  • europians are quick to let loose
  • Some Mad daggering once bashment comes on, like an orgey in the middle of the dance
  • Niggers will come and post up outside the rave who werent even inside the rave to draw chicks i.e. Travel alllll the way from london to say amadeaus in strood kent to try and get some white chicks
  • Fire exit might get popped open ona quick thing through-out the night to let couple people in
  • that one looooooooooose chick who everyman gets feelups/ shines/fingers/hand job off of and passes to there bredrin

could go on for days

llow mandem in this thread getting excited just because someone said that black clubs are sweaty; white bres sweat jusat as much as black . Cosign the majority of observations though.LOL at the comment about the white people catting black people dancing ....omg so jokes. Groups of people congregating around me at uni in white clubs wen migraine skank comes onthat strange hair smell is butters ... I think its the girls who straighten/curl their weave when its made of artificial hair ... cos i dont notice it on an average day

lol@ saying whit epeople know how to enjoy themselves as if rolling in your vomit and not knowing how you got homeand getting stomach pumped is a good night out.so much ignroance in here. the fact is that most of you are stuck in your little holes and havent gone out properlyall u know is the sh*t hole you party in. as if oceana in romford isnt all about competition, or the top west end clubs. they dont compete there yeah? its only black pple who compete.

also lol@ asian/oriental girls in blk or white clubs. wht va f*ckin waste.they pack 2gether like fools refusing to dance with anyonetheres lesian clubs to go too but they chose normal clubs to go act like they the sh*tcos u dont spk punjabi. they shd stay at home and listen to manjit sangut not lil wayne then

also lol@ asian/oriental girls in blk or white clubs. wht va f*ckin waste.they pack 2gether like fools refusing to dance with anyonetheres lesian clubs to go too but they chose normal clubs to go act like they the sh*tcos u dont spk punjabi. they shd stay at home and listen to manjit sangut not lil wayne then
argghh THIS!pisses me off tbh, and the mandem who came with them are never on a humble tip either, always screwfacing any attempt on the girls, going on like you're tryna draw the girl they have an arranged marriage with

argghh THIS!pisses me off tbh, and the mandem who came with them are never on a humble tip either, always screwfacing any attempt on the girls, going on like you're tryna draw the girl they have an arranged marriage with
On a similar tip I f*ck*ng hate going to clubs with chicks and then they want you to c*ck block mans for them.....nar I'm alright love tryna take me for Kevin Costner in The Bodyguard.