Stop and Search Powers Illegal

Thun

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see the problem. You get stopped and searched, you got nothing to hide then keep it moving.

IT'S QUITE IRONIC YOU CHOOSE 2 NAME YOURSELF GAMBINO AND THEN MAKE SUCH A MOIST POST

I'm into Mafia movies and documentarys lad. Interested by how successful Carlo was without being taken down by the law enforcements over in USA or being killed by his own people and the level of honour Cosa Nostra portrayed - I don't go out wearing Trilbys and carrying a revolver though.

Huge Fan of the recent movie AVATAR - But I don't feel the need to paint my skin blue and go roaming around rain forests.

From the comment you just made, I would advise you don't play Grand Theft Auto anytime soon.

Don't see the problem. You get stopped and searched, you got nothing to hide then keep it moving.

IT'S QUITE IRONIC YOU CHOOSE 2 NAME YOURSELF GAMBINO AND THEN MAKE SUCH A MOIST POST

I'm into Mafia movies and documentarys lad. Interested by how successful Carlo was without being taken down by the law enforcements over in USA or being killed by his own people and the level of honour Cosa Nostra portrayed - I don't go out wearing Trilbys and carrying a revolver though.

Huge Fan of the recent movie AVATAR - But I don't feel the need to paint my skin blue and go roaming around rain forests.

From the comment you just made, I would advise you don't play Grand Theft Auto anytime soon.

I don't know what ure talking about tbh

When you start going down the road of stopping and searching who you like you fuel the type of behavior from these people in authority

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAY3nqv_JKE

You see what happens when you support stop and search they start telling you that you cant film buildings as you might be a terrawrist

Is this the country you want Max Webber were people are treated like this and it wont stop there

Regarding the clothing, it's like people are getting upset because they wear what geenral thugs tend to wear and then moan when they get pointed out as one!

It's like you hang on road with your friends; just dossing and doing nothing with ur life, making up bare noise and then when the police pull you over it's like "what have I done"? WELLLLLLLLL You are on road, wearing a nice set of creps and a brand new nike tracksuit, you don't work, how are you affording this?

Hmmmmmm!

It's like football matches, the police know to look out for people wearing designer labels like stone island and to be honest, half these cunts wear it because they want to be accepted as a thug even though they are not.

Yes, I get what you are saying kurious that murders can come in suits, but these people Thun exposes day in and day out and no one here wants to hear him.

Theres no denying most street thugs dress a certain way so don't be crying like a bitch if you look like one and get stopped for a couple minutes of your life.

THIS

You man are fully gassed.

You wouldnt let some random guy stop you on the street FOR NO REASON, even if it was for only 2 minutes but you would let someone in a uniform stop you FOR NO REASON simply because you wear similar clothing to that worn by 'street thugs'

:lol: f*ck that.

When you start going down the road of stopping and searching who you like you fuel the type of behavior from these people in authority

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iAY3nqv_JKE

You see what happens when you support stop and search they start telling you that you cant film buildings as you might be a terrawrist

Is this the country you want Max Webber were people are treated like this and it wont stop there

Pos'd

LOL @ Making man give over his details and show whats on the camera because a security guard (Who the f*ck is a security guard to decide anything) thinks you look suspocious, because you are FILMING a building.

Allow it.