Drift

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this tune is hard better than all this other moist sh*t going about

and if giggs dont bring out a video for this tune hes stupid

Not his song.

its an official remix tho, he has mullage's permission 2 use it, he even says "peckham london giggs what it do homie"

he cud

Yes its the UK remix but its not HIS song, its Mullage's, its like saying Juvenile or Yo Gotti could take it too as they on the official remix. Giggs went Atlanta and see that both Mullage's (which was already on the radio) song and B.O.B was making noise over there and he used that BET award to get on some sh*t.

he cud still do a video if mullage agrees

and also on the mixtape they imply more will come wit this when big ryde says something to the effect of " if u wanna hear the rest of that u gunna have 2 look fwd 2 the future", giving the impression it's gunna be used and perhaps another verse added

and also on the mixtape they imply more will come wit this when big ryde says something to the effect of " if u wanna hear the rest of that u gunna have 2 look fwd 2 the future", giving the impression it's gunna be used and perhaps another verse added

You mean if Jive agree, as its their property.

Allow me taking 30g's or whatever it would cost out of my budget for one song thats already out there.

You mean if Jive agree, as its their property.

Allow me taking 30g's or whatever it would cost out of my budget for one song thats already out there.

ALRIGHT KNOW IT ALL

Guest Triple XXX

Akon came out in like 03 or sutin

Nate hadnt had a stroke like 06 iirc

ure point is?

he had his 1st stroke in 07 by the way

Akon came and took Nate's light

dnt think Nates dropped anything major since 50's 21 questions

Akon came out in like 03 or sutin

Nate hadnt had a stroke like 06 iirc

ure point is?

he had his 1st stroke in 07 by the way

Akon came and took Nate's light

dnt think Nates dropped anything major since 50's 21 questions

minor anyway commercial success dnt matter that much to me

regardless, Nate dogg >>>>>>>>> akon

akon dusnt even compare

I think the plan with Giggs will be to use his "underground" following to continue to support like they did Walk In The Park, except this time the project will hav emore money behind it and will produce a few singles that will just knock/brush the industry door and basically produce a critically acclaimed album. Go for a Mercury. The thought process that he is going to strat getting chart positions seems a bit unlikely to me.

However I'm told its a one-album deal, which means the above wouldnt really make sense for the label.