strange things females have said when recieving......THE DICK

Skenghis Khan

never understood the brutal moc u man suffer from, honestly never had it.llow pre-nut b4 beat. waste of nut imo. if the girl is nice there shud only be a couple of deep breaths between round 1 and 2.
It varies. Sometimes it's really mild, other times it's like there's a siren going off with a big red flashing light and the only way to stop it is to kill her.
Lol dunno what chicks you're beating mate.
Glad to know you're not stalking me.

never understood the brutal moc u man suffer from, honestly never had it.llow pre-nut b4 beat. waste of nut imo. if the girl is nice there shud only be a couple of deep breaths between round 1 and 2.
It varies. Sometimes it's really mild, other times it's like there's a siren going off with a big red flashing light and the only way to stop it is to kill her.
Lol dunno what chicks you're beating mate.
Glad to know you're not stalking me.
D for effort tbh, :D

iv had sex with a fat personnot just jelly belly kind of big eitherhe had side titty, back breast, neck boobsit was a madness, lets just say he has a very beautiful soul
Was it Jamal?
:D
LOLAnd LOL @ 'beautiful soul' Kurious ur good!
pmsl right now lool KURIOUS U R ^^ ... u just got the balls to drop bomb on man like dat lool *claps*

ive defo f*cked some dogs. probably some tings some of u wouldnt touch but ive also f*cked more high level tings most of u man wouldnt be able to touchswings and roundabouts.
Speak for yourself tbh.
i was speakin for my myself - most of u man wouldnt be able to touch same way some of them most of u wouldnt touchwhat u not getting here mate?
You thinking that you've had sex with women who guys on here wouldn't be able to touch. Bit of an outlandish statement seeing as you don't know everyone on here...Aye lad? :D