@ Ashman

Tirunih

Guest Tulse Hill

listen bruv, this is ur chance to log off for tonight and come back another day cos theres bredrins rolling to ur yard when they pick up the 5bills in about 30mins, this message wll be deleted as soon as u get this,

all im saying is just lay low for few days, aint good news for u

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting silly now.

Type of culture this country does not need.

It's a forum, it's all banter etc. but think if people are gonna have laughs etc. then they shouldn't try to impose themselves as other people. Serious stuff. People trying to use my name and come across as me and if beef kicked off in the street over it, well, it's just uncalled for and dumb at the end of the day.

All this talk about licking off head tops etc.

People need to acknowledge the retardidness yes, but allow taking this any further than the forum. Grow up people.

It's a forum, it's all banter etc. but think if people are gonna have laughs etc. then they shouldn't try to impose themselves as other people. Serious stuff. People trying to use my name and come across as me and if beef kicked off in the street over it, well, it's just uncalled for and dumb at the end of the day.

People need to acknowledge the retardidness yes, but allow taking this any further than the forum. Grow up people.

Yeh ok but you gotta blame guy's like Briscoe for instigating bullshit man doesn't know so he should keep his dome shut cos he ain't on nothing else this yute thinks he's Denzel from Taining Day

Man should stick to Uni and not drinking if he really a Muslim like he claims why is man so obsessed with me my yute needs p*ssy in his life

ok continue firing shots through telephone wires

Duno what they told u but in 010 its not a 56k dial up modem ting stil

/

Too many generic characters talkin way too hard. Badman dont talk. If u lot are actually guna do something then do it, then come back here with the evidence. If not stfu cos all this trash talk is weak

Taking this ting way too serious. VIP2: its just a forum, not real life.

its true but most of this hate towards teflon and west is people jumping on the bandwagon. quite sad really

its true but most of this hate towards teflon and west is people jumping on the bandwagon. quite sad really

Real talk why is it that until Briscoe became Mod everyone was basically bless with me no hate i was cool with Infamous, Kurious, Soca Junkie, Luca Tony etc

I'm not trying to say i put in mad work in the streets i'm just a normal dude but if people wanna talk nonsense then i will do this thing

I'm telling you Briscoe is a waste of space he started this whole hate bandwagon that motherfuka is mad insecure thiis doughnut is one of them lame guy's who think's everyone should be a Muslim if he wants to be a Muslim and have a beard like Bin Laden good for him but don't watch other people

Plus Briscoe is a Jafaican dude is African but thinks he Jamaican

ok continue firing shots through telephone wires

Duno what they told u but in 010 its not a 56k dial up modem ting stil

/

Too many generic characters talkin way too hard. Badman dont talk. If u lot are actually guna do something then do it, then come back here with the evidence. If not stfu cos all this trash talk is weak

Taking this ting way too serious. VIP2: its just a forum, not real life.

so dsl broadband, what most people have, doesnt require a telephone line?

please don't get excited and find any excuse to use "in 010" before u kno what ur talking about