@ Ashman

Tirunih

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically i sent Snoop a PM saying it's bad enough he from Birmingham but Briscoe thinks he's a prick cos of the way he act's and needs to fix up

But i'm dying of laughter @ people who really believe i aka Bathing Ape am an alias of Ashman or E15 or Roscoe

LMAO even the mod's know wah gwan but they not saying nothing just to make u clowns who say i'm Asham, E15 etc look like doughnuts

Fact is i came here in 2007 for the first time under the name Young Bathing Ape, just a normal young white dude big Eminem fan but didn't get on with Briscoe then he became a Mod and basically started acting funny long story short

Sometimes i have trolled but i only trolled wen people talked sh*t otherwise wen i first joined on here i got on with most people until Briscoe had a mission to get people to hate on me

why did u say nicca in the other thread if ur white

u f*ckin beg.

I ain't saying it in an offensive way though u gotta be realistic it's 2010 people say that word in a non offensive way wether they are black, white,, latino or asian

so you would say that to the mandem in ur 'ends' then

kl

im now certain ashman has nuffin 2 do wit this anymore

this def aint his style

lol imo theres

ashman = MAX WEBER (that's it)

mathsboy/justin/normanwhatever, = 100 % (this guy is an odball)

polow(im not sure wtf he is but its f*cked)

jus to clear it up for u

lol i dunno y u keep pointing out hes max weber we all know that.

nah its cos u sed ashman like he is still postin as that

anyway this is some next bullshit we're goin on bout lol

dead this

this def aint his style

lol imo theres

ashman,

mathsboy/justin/normanwhatever,

jus to clear it up for u

U gotta understand i'm no one else on this forum the first time i joined under da Young Bape account was in 07, obviously people who are Mod's know my I.P. obviously the MOd's can match my I.P. with E15's for example

Fact is i'm not anyone undercover yeh i trolled at times but fact is i did it to piss people of saying mad sh*t that was false

I'm also a real person wen i say i'm a big Eminem fan i mean it wen i post clothes in the clothes topic i really like them etc

u f*ckin beg.

I ain't saying it in an offensive way though u gotta be realistic it's 2010 people say that word in a non offensive way wether they are black, white,, latino or asian

kl

Not all of em but real talk i said it to a few of my guy's and they didn't care it's just a word like saying that's my dude, theres no offense intended

this def aint his style

lol imo theres

ashman,

mathsboy/justin/normanwhatever,

jus to clear it up for u

:/

/

Sorry but I think you need to work on your profiling a bit more.

i didn't want to address this guy personally

i got my point across anyway

ashman/polow don't message ever again...

and i don't even understand why this guy put your screen name into this message..

the guy's a twat

I didn't even message you!!

I swear, don't drop my name unless you KNOW who you are talking too. Whoever else (any name other than MAX WEBER) has messaged you claiming to be "Ashman" is not me.

If I have to say this on these forums any more, I swear to f*ck*ng God I will link someone and show them! John Smith and Justin you pair of f*ck*ng losers, get a life!!! I swear you two batty mans (or you may even be the same person) need to sort it out cause I swear if I get any trouble on road due to you two wastemans I will hunt you both down and then we will see wah wgarn.

d*ckheads.

u f*ckin beg.

kl

don't feed the stupid f*cking prick, this character is the work of an evil genius, oi dude who invented polow you should think about applying ur talents to something in real life coz you'd go far.

u f*ckin beg.

kl

don't feed the stupid f*cking prick, this character is the work of an evil genius, oi dude who invented polow you should think about applying ur talents to something in real life coz you'd go far.

How have i invented anything? remember i have showed my pic on on here more then once and one person called ShadyOne actually knows me outside VIp2 and has known me before this forum existed just ask him

So you do the math on that