INDUSTRY HATER / Exposure? @ P30

North Aleng

yh forealsomeone make a blog and put all them seriouss pics/videos on theresee what happensshould be entertaining
post her address, email, phone number etcsee how long her blog lasts for
This is the first time I've really understood how ViP2 changed. I was all about to write "smh" and realised how much I would've been backing this idea back in the day lol.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

industry hoe exposure twitter on vip2lets gather the evidence of the hoesmake a blog and post it on the main site with tweets and blogsshould get this place popping again

Not to jump in front of any barrels but I'm pretty sure the blogs meant to be satirical.*Dusses away from thread*
The problem is it's not....it's really really not that well thought out.
YOU VIPERS ARE A BUNCH OF WET WILLY FAGS! LOLEVERYONE WAITING ON THE NEXT PERSON TO EXPOSE SOMEINDUSTRY HOE! LOL LOL #SHOOK COMES TO MIND!
You sound white.

Not to jump in front of any barrels but I'm pretty sure the blogs meant to be satirical.*Dusses away from thread*
The problem is it's not....it's really really not that well thought out.
YOU VIPERS ARE A BUNCH OF WET WILLY FAGS! LOLEVERYONE WAITING ON THE NEXT PERSON TO EXPOSE SOMEINDUSTRY HOE! LOL LOL #SHOOK COMES TO MIND!
You sound white.
my plan is working then....

Guest TimeBomb
industry hoe exposure twitter on vip2lets gather the evidence of the hoesmake a blog and post it on the main site with tweets and blogsshould get this place popping again
should make this happen.

industry hater is mattthernbsinger?
that famous bosh Shayuk is exposing him lol...she seems to know this neek well and by the looks of things he will fully get headtopped if its him lol.and here i was thinkin its some whiteboy with backing
Come with quotes and info nigga. At least a f*ck*ng link. sh*t. Your post is like listening to Five Live!