Happy Valentines Day

Jodie

u go work on sunday?

ye i work everyday/night bro.

i rekon if u factor in the number of hours u work vs. the amount u actually earn you'd be on less than the minimum wage.

lol @ actually believeing this guy actually blotts- hes on the internet waaaaaay too much to be a blotter

evryguy i kno who does dis ting aint got time for the internet

are you stating you only do this ting by association Mr K

i aint no shotta never had never will

but i can see a shotta wen i see one - do u lot honestly believe that a guy who on a daily basis has the highest post count second if only to david who doesnt even know what season we are in at the moment - sells that stuff

nahh mate

/

i will eat my hat if someone says he really does tho

Guest WAVESURFER

I dunno if he does or not, but I do want to see you eat a hat, so here goes:

He really does.

Up the pics/video evidence of you consuming said hat any time before midnight tonight. Cheers mate.

u go work on sunday?

ye i work everyday/night bro.

i rekon if u factor in the number of hours u work vs. the amount u actually earn you'd be on less than the minimum wage.

lol @ actually believeing this guy actually blotts- hes on the internet waaaaaay too much to be a blotter

evryguy i kno who does dis ting aint got time for the internet

:mjgif:

/

Lol @ the send for david. Major lols

well i dont know too much about such business, im merely guessing here, but lets just say, hypothetically speaking, if i were personally to be involved in such a network, i would hand my line to some one of lower status/reliability to do the physical runnings and take care of administration in the haven of an 'office' (bedroom)

• Upvote 1

Special K is such a f*ck*ng bitter hating BITCH.

Jesus

Guys posts just ooze that neek at school who would think everyone was lying about something/jealousy.

People like you got bullied hard.

easy mate.

are you related to brisc or suttin? jump off the guys d*ck - coming in here giving it the big ' I AM' coming on da e-gangster tip-calling guys bitches and that , writing insults in capitals be easy .

no jealousy here mate just logic. The guy probs has moved a few bits here and there but i doubt very strongly hes fully on this.

/

i rate the guy for having an internet forum on lock tho- hes nt even replied yet and already one of his minions has jumped on to honour his name- lol

/

edit

i shant taint this thread with my apparent 'jealousy' anymore as i am off to delve my genitalia into some p*ssy still-

/

happy valentines to u all

Guest WAVESURFER

Jesus

Guys posts just ooze that neek at school who would think everyone was lying about something/jealousy.

easy mate.

are you related to brisc or suttin? jump off the guys d*ck - coming in here giving it the big ' I AM' coming on da e-gangster tip-calling guys bitches and that , writing insults in capitals be easy .

no jealousy here mate just logic. The guy probs has moved a few bits here and there but i doubt very strongly hes fully on this.

/

i rate the guy for having an internet forum on lock tho- hes nt even replied yet and already one of his minions has jumped on to honour his name- lol

/

edit

i shant taint this thread with my apparent 'jealousy' anymore as i am off to delve my genitalia into some p*ssy still-

/

Make sure you're 100% CERTAIN this time.

• Upvote 1

Jesus

easy mate.

/

/

edit

/

Make sure you're 100% CERTAIN this time.

that was a good one tbh

posd

ur quite funny - ever considered comedy?