More Football this week

Admin.

In Walcott's defence, he is a bit like Eboue, or Adebayor before him, in that they create chances for themselves that others wouldnt, which when they 9 times out of 10 waste they create increased flack for themselves.Let be honest the first two chances where Walcott simply outran McCartney, regardles of the fact Walcott then does f*ck all after he gets the ball. Rosicky, Nasri or Arshavin couldn't have got to that ball and we would have been looking at other man like what the f*ck was that over hit pass about cos you cant tell me them passes was intentional at all...I'm still praying that one day he gets all parts of his game together with his running, cos if he does then he is unstoppable, but he has had three years on the wing to work on his game and it aint happening.

I'm giving Walcott a chance of playing consistently in the first team for a while (which won't happen) before I say he's gone.He's only 20 anyway.I swear lots of people were saying Nasri had regressed as well before yesterday when he destroyed Hutton, now he may be good enough LOL despite the fact he's only 22.Not trying to echo Wenger here but we didn't sign Henry until he was 21 and Pires until he was 27.

I'm giving Walcott a chance of playing consistently in the first team for a while (which won't happen) before I say he's gone.He's only 20 anyway.I swear lots of people were saying Nasri had regressed as well before yesterday when he destroyed Hutton, now he may be good enough LOL despite the fact he's only 22.Not trying to echo Wenger here but we didn't sign Henry until he was 21 and Pires until he was 27.
swear if i hear this again...being 20 is no excuse not to have the basics

Whenever he seems to be getting into a bit of form, more confident etc he gets injured.I still do think there's hope for him, he really does need to do intensive training with the ball though. Needs to be abit more fearless aswell
I agree that theres hope for theo but people just need to stop throwing his age up as a defence