Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

lool durts no-one's insulting youbut yeamkat is not the onei probably have the least addictive personality out of everyone i know that is opened minded to drugsand boythat nightoh my godi never want to see that sh*t againto further my pointi did mdizzle last yearprobably the best night of my life the week after there was more free mdizzle available i easily said noi can see why that mkat sh*t can take over peopel's livesdefo needs to be made illegal asap

lolNah mate i was just saying it is known as meow along with mephadrone etc.And c/s Martinez.The stuff is disgustingly moreish, need to keep topping up just to keep the buzz.Good stuff considering its only £10 per gram. Like a mellow/euphoric cross between good MDMA and decent coke.But yeah, c/s on the illegal soon as possible thing as well, its too easy to get, too pure and does f*ck you up. In a good way at the time, then the nexy day, my heart rate, f*ck that sh*t....And Duurts no bad come down with me, prob because the most i have done in one night is probably 700-800mg, maybe 1g tops, you aint supposed to go over 500mg really.

lolNah mate i was just saying it is known as meow along with mephadrone etc.And c/s Martinez.The stuff is disgustingly moreish, need to keep topping up just to keep the buzz.Good stuff considering its only £10 per gram. Like a mellow/euphoric cross between good MDMA and decent coke.But yeah, c/s on the illegal soon as possible thing as well, its too easy to get, too pure and does f*ck you up. In a good way at the time, then the nexy day, my heart rate, f*ck that sh*t....And Duurts no come down with me, prob because the most i have done in one night is probably 700-800mg, maybe 1g tops, you aint supposed to go over 500mg really, but yeah like i said, no come down thus far.
f*ck*ng CO-SIGNI'M STILL FEELING IT NOW AND IT WAS LIKE 2-3 DAYS AGOTHE NEXT DAY I WAS ACTUALLY CONTEMPLATING SUICIDEYOUDON'T EVEN WANT ME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU THE THOUGHTS I WAS HAVING AT 10 IN THE MORNING THE FOLLOWING DAY AS I BEGGED GOD TO JUST LET ME SLEEP

lol y u recomendin this when u had bad experiences after
Because for the price you paying for it, and the purity of it, it is well worth it.Just dont go mad, like i say, try limit it to 500mg in a night, that is what is kind of being "reccommended" at the moment.Meph so far with other people i know has had differing effects, all good though. Just the heart thing, that is all.And Sosa, Meph is the most moreish sh*t i have ever taken. And i usually have a good will power/aint the addictive personality type.

durtzif you wanna hallucinate then take mescalineand i have taken meph bare times but i have never redosed, do not see how it's moreish
Are you f*ck*ng joking?That drug needs to be destroyed manGuranteed tht sh*t becomes mainstream inthe ends, all these hard foood youts are going to have some mad swollen faces in a weeks timeits just too f*ckedduurtsIf you can control yourselfget yourself a nice line about this long:| ----------------------------------------------------------|and never do it againit will be the best feeling you've ever hadjust never do it againyou won't get none of that out of control heart-beat, mad cold/hot sweats, and some sick pain in your jaw after not being able to sleep for f*ck knows how long

wtfseriously you mani let the MD-effects come then im content with the speedesque effects afterwardsi know others find it moreish tho, if i lick .5 to someone in a rave 9/10 they are coming back for the other half later onif you man think this is bad, i beg you never touch pure MDPV; you would all become fully fledged crackheads

looolYou speak some utter sh*t, but at the time it is the most amazing conversation in the world.Defintely take it at a flat/house with good music and a few good mates. And sometimes a chilled pub is OK.Never to a club, never, i did and started getting all paranoid and sh*t, realy bad, never doing that again.