Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

lol @ people smoking...
aint you that guy who can only finger chicks when you get them back to your flat cos your a church go'er??just asking.
lolwut?
Are you that guy?simple question really.
noooooooooo thats is certainyl not me. where you here that from, coz thats certainly not a matt the rnb singer movement :lol:
Nevermind.

lol @ people smoking...
aint you that guy who can only finger chicks when you get them back to your flat cos your a church go'er??just asking.
lolwut?
Are you that guy?simple question really.
noooooooooo thats is certainyl not me. where you here that from, coz thats certainly not a matt the rnb singer movement :lol:
Nevermind.
kk lol

wellthat can all be done in one eveningbut say if im at home all day, nothing to do,thats one in the mornin, one maybe after lunch, one after dinnerthen if someone comes round, i end up smokin more, cos well u kno how it goesi dnt think thats a lot

i get wot ur sayin, when i was younger and more on a hype about bunnin i could bun quite a few spliffs to myself (after meals etc) within the day....but it just seems excessive to me, even when i got nothing to do. im happy with my one percy a day (and a bit more wen i go out on weekends etc), its like savouring a meal in some senses in that you enjoy it more.

yh man it all depends on ur lifestyle tbh an whats happenin around ualso im not on the chro all the timewhen i was at uni i was on the one spliff /no spliff a day a part from weekends flexfor the past year tho its been a whole next hype, but ive enjoyed it, because to me theres few things that i enjoy in life, an few things at certain times of my life that i actually am happy about, when i get the good weed, its a bless tingif u understand where im comin from

ye its down to lifestyle and prefrence.but my prefrence comes before my lifestyle now, so even if i got the lifestyle where i could blaze 24/7 i wont do it now (maybe i would of before) for many reasons, health being one. eventually i wanna just cut it down in a few years and make it very very occasional. i dont think i could go on smoking my whole life, as it is my diet aint to healthy so gotta start cleaning up my act somewhere lol.i can appreciate why someone would enjoy blazing that much in a day tho because ive been there and done that when i was younger.