Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

blue cheeseoh my
ye i just had some of this last night, reminded me why i liked it so much a while ago lol.
lol i dont even smoke on a regular basis but when i saw and smelt this, i was like ooo a one off wont harm me

there gets to a point where u cant get any higher, my real smokers no what im talkin bout
yhwhen u say cant smoke no more, do u mean like when u fall asleep?or when u cant possibly take another toke?
none of them i thinki think he means when ur so high however many zoots u smoke it just aint gettin u high no more

there gets to a point where u cant get any higher, my real smokers no what im talkin bout
yhwhen u say cant smoke no more, do u mean like when u fall asleep?or when u cant possibly take another toke?
none of them i thinki think he means when ur so high however many zoots u smoke it just aint gettin u high no more
i was askin yahooze them questions u knoi see what cocaine is sayinbut i see he has said 'completely wasted'i dnt think i can answer that question tbh, so many variables

Smoked everyday since I moved into this house in the summer. Apart from a couple days one month. Can't remember when.Today is the 7th day without a zoot. Mainly coz I'm ill :(Memba 4 weeks ago... smoked 6 zoots (3way though) and I still wasn't high enough... for me that's rather emotional. I blame it on the food. The way the kat in my house has been nicely regulated. I'm not a d*ckhead. Don't par off my food. I'm a nice person kmt.

^^no they wont, unless u have a genetic condition which allows you to go skitz, then over the years weed smoking will probably turn you skitzo....other than that ur fine. dont try bring that "weed kills brain cells" talk either because that whole arguement was incepted from inaccurate and biased experiments on monkeys with gas masks on being pumped full of 30 spliffs (or something stupide) worth of smoke and little to no oxygen in 5 minutes...obviously brain cells die when there is no oxygen.