Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

back strap >>>>>>>>>>
ye for real i hardly ever do a forward roll anymore, only when i got a realy big spliff and i need a sterdy roll near the roach.back rolling is so much better, u can make the zoot as long or short as you want and the amount of paper going round is always just one wrap. it tastes and burns much better.

back strap >>>>>>>>>>
ye for real i hardly ever do a forward roll anymore, only when i got a realy big spliff and i need a sterdy roll near the roach.back rolling is so much better, u can make the zoot as long or short as you want and the amount of paper going round is always just one wrap. it tastes and burns much better.
yeah no doubt. u get the taste of the zoot much nicer.now when i smoke a standard zoot feels like im smoking cardboard

back strap >>>>>>>>>>
yeah no doubt. u get the taste of the zoot much nicer.now when i smoke a standard zoot feels like im smoking cardboard
bare ppl in my uni do this, me my guys usally do it every once in a while, i dont really see the big deal about it tbh when burning it makes the zoot look nasty an dirty. its not my thing at all

back strap >>>>>>>>>>
bare ppl in my uni do this, me my guys usally do it every once in a while, i dont really see the big deal about it tbh when burning it makes the zoot look nasty an dirty. its not my thing at all
i havnt built a normal zoot in about a year.and trust me its a nicer smoke when backstrapped

back strap >>>>>>>>>>
no it doesnttheyre doin it wronglooks like a masterpiece till roach

used to be an every day smoker 10's a day at least that got me 2-3 zoots usually.i used to smoke when:- i woke up- after i ate- when i left yard- when i used pc- before i sleptso basically 247miss those days like mad. waking up with 1/2 a zoot in the ash tray spark it up and roll a next one before breakfast.going clubs/house parties and combining with good music & alchohol.. for the last 3 yrs ive been a 1-3 times a year man, amsterdam blaze off or weekend away somewhere with the mandem. i dont even drink alchohol no more.