GOMAD?

Woodpecker

Guest Intervention

Hmm this shouldnt be used in place of proper meals, its used to supplement themYou should still get your decent big meals as you normally wouldThe milk thing ideally takes you to almost 5k calories a day

Guest M12 Part 2
Hmm this shouldnt be used in place of proper meals, its used to supplement themYou should still get your decent big meals as you normally wouldThe milk thing ideally takes you to almost 5k calories a day
obviously its not ideal bt i know a few guys who live on shakes for a couple days and it doesnt do them harm as long as it isnt regular. One guy in halls used to literally throw oats, olive oil, protein, milk & some fruit into the blender and eat that 4 times a day on days when he couldnt be arsed to cook or was hung over. Your body doesnt care to an extent whether its liquid or not as long as you get the nutrients

Guest Intervention

You can get some from Holland and Barret, or GNC. Both are normally poor for BB products but you cant really go wrong with lactase tablets.@ M12I see what your saying, but GOMAD and shakes are different, GOMAD is designed really to give noobs an easy way to boost their size and strength over a temporary period when added to regular mealsShakes mixed with oats and the like can be ok but you still miss out on essential things you get from veg etc, those nutrients you can rarely add to / have with shakesTo quote guillermo'You eat no food, only shakes? lmfao'

Guest Intervention

You dont need GOMAD for putting on 2kgincrease your caloric intake via bigger, or mroe frequent mealsAlternatelyYou can try adding a tablespoon full of olive oil to a glass of orange juice 3 times a day and drinking it, and thats an extrea 1500 calories a day

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to pit a gallon of milk in perspective, i drank a liter of milk on my way home from the gym the other day, contained 30g of protein, and later that night i had the worst farts i have ever had, if i was at work, or in a social area i would of had to go home. no one should drink that much milk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Triple XXX

yea u get that inward fart that just hurtsdoes not feel rightthis was me on protein shakes, f*ckin hellthe whole house felt like Hiroshima/Nagasaki

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Triple XXX
I used to weight 11 stoneCome home from uni at 8 somethingback at just over 9 nowbut i basically want to get the weight on my face backits hurting my feelings
f*ckIN HELL FAM 8???thats f*cked

wow 8 stone kinell, how tall are you? them student diets there.you should be able to get back up to weight quickly with gomad, make sure your eating enough proper food, you've obv been missing meals regularly in order to drop 3 stone. be sure to reinforce good eating habits and eat the right number of decent meals per day because you can't do gomad forever it would destroy your guts.

• 2 months later...