Vip2 3month/12 week progress challenge

carpedeum

If he's gone from not working out to working out then it can seem that way because there is now always more blood in the muscles that have recently been worked.For example, my biceps look big for a day or two after I do biceps. Doesn't mean I've put on actual size as if I stop for a week they'll go back.

If he's gone from not working out to working out then it can seem that way because there is now always more blood in the muscles that have recently been worked.For example, my biceps look big for a day or two after I do biceps. Doesn't mean I've put on actual size as if I stop for a week they'll go back.
Exactly. I'll be surprised if by Sunday, that's still the case for my chest, but the waist is accurate.Daily 3-mile jogs & 4 30-minute abs sessions a week is doing its work.

Exactly. I'll be surprised if by Sunday, that's still the case for my chest, but the waist is accurate.Daily 3-mile jogs & 4 30-minute abs sessions a week is doing its work.
Wish I was that motivated..

u still bulking?/main reason why i quit bulking was cos i did it so uncleanly it was a jokegot a beer belly from eating too much sh*t and drinking too many pintsstill made nice gains around the upper body and legs in spite of thatgunna loose another half stone and then go bulk ULTRA CLEAN

u still bulking ROSC?/main reason why i quit bulking was cos i did it so uncleanly it was a jokegot a beer belly from eating too much sh*t and drinking too many pintsstill made nice gains around the upper body and legs in spite of thatgunna loose another half stone and then go bulk ULTRA CLEAN