Vip2 3month/12 week progress challenge

carpedeum

Guest M12 Part 2
I see it as a competition. I work better that way. Which reminds me... Marlon... Where your stats at broski?
lol i swear marlon is like 12 stone and your like 15. how can you actually compete on stats?

I see it as a competition. I work better that way. Which reminds me... Marlon... Where your stats at broski?
lol i swear marlon is like 12 stone and your like 15. how can you actually compete on stats?
Hmmm I think he's more around 14 atm. I wanna compare weight gain mainly. Look, do you nigga lol. I want competition!Supposed to be doing one with my boy... Knew I should've put money on it. The f*cker hasn't been to the gym in 2 weeks!

Guest M12 Part 2

lol i'll post some updated stats in a couple weeks/im tryna compete against numbers. i wana be able to squat 140kg for 6-8. if i can acheive this i know my other lifts will rocket

Guest Triple XXX

yea i think im gonna flop thismoved house in the middle of it n ive gt so much sh*t to sort out so i dnt think ill complete it100% on the next one though

f*ckin' ell.Been rehearsing like crazy for the past 3 weeks & it's proper put me off.How long left?Gonna go HARD now.Take my stats tomorrow.
rehearsing for what? pineapple dance studios?
The irony.
takes one to no one
:D What the f*ck are you on about, you repulsive meerkat..../JAS1992, I was doing a play a few weeks back & rehearsal times would start at around 10am & finish at 9pm so getting enough gym time was difficult.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

bruv i know its all excuses but its trueimma step it up tho, if its the last thing i doio jus moved aswell so i dnt know where my nearest gym is, gonna have to google it otherwise ill jus do the 30 min journey to the old one

please fix up.not being able to go hard in the gym has made me ultra intolerant to ppl who r slacking, actually prefer the guy i go gym withs attitude even tho hes completely mocking it, about "lol, man got put on paused, pissed" guy is ultra competitive and i know even tho hes coming from behind he'll be lifting bigger than me by the time i get back on it. david do u have anyone you can go to the gym with? it can really help motivate u to push urself, especially if ur competitive. it also helps with discipline imo, cos if u miss a session ur letting them down as well as urself.

bruv i know its all excuses but its trueimma step it up tho, if its the last thing i doio jus moved aswell so i dnt know where my nearest gym is, gonna have to google it otherwise ill jus do the 30 min journey to the old one
Bruv, you could've googled it in the time it took to make that post. Allll that time you spend on the internet and you dunno where your closest gym is? Just do it fam!Got back in today after a week and a bit off. I hate taking time off but important games and exams mean I haven't been able to go regularly. I hate that feeling of lifting the bar from your chest on your first rep of your first set back doing bench press. All shaky and sh*t. SMH.

Guest M12 Part 2

got back in gym today after disso hand in. Havent lost much size. but i aint very strong. gonna bang out some high volume stuff to get me more ripped for summer. pics will drop when im made enough progress