Waddle - " Walcott is any land speed car with no ECU "

Heero Yuy

Guest Intervention

Chris Waddle is right.However, come the age of 22/23 the reality of the situation will beWalcott >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>He isn't the most intelligent of players and at the moment, is lacking confidence (maybe not after the last game?) and sharpnessHe is a player that relies on his physical attributes, yesBut he is playing under one of the best managers the premier league has ever had. (second, to be precise) and with some good technically gifted teammates around himHe will improve. Not everyone is Ronaldo, Rooney, or Fabregas (might I add, Fabregas trained with and was educated by barca up untill the age of 16 - Walcott trained with southampton)Add to that he is not a winger at all and you dont exactly have a recipe for instant success

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Former England midfielder Chris Waddle claimed Walcott "doesn't have a football brain" after the England game.But instead of getting upset by the remarks Walcott prefers to listen to the advice of Gunners boss Arsene Wenger and England coach Fabio Capello.He added: "Chris Waddle? I heard what he said, but I don't listen to people on the outside of football. I listen to those around me - the boss, Mr Capello and my family."Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2882022/Shut-your-noise-roars-Theo.html#ixzz0hbl8gd9y

wtf is a football brain?a brain the same shape as a footballor you fnd a brain and talke it for a kick down the parkor you have to have a opperation where the cut out your brain and replace it with a football brain?hes either smart or not
The ability to see how an on pitch situation will unfold 2-3 passes laters. I.e. Vision.