Female ballet teacher 'abducted teenage pupil and had sex with him'

zlastboss

AT 15 U WOULD NOT LOOK AT IT IN THAT WAY 5 YEARS AGO I WOULD OF GIVEN THE GUY PROPS BUT I HAVE WORKEd in a school and with kids and to do something like that is just nasty she is a big women wanting to f*ck kids who she knows she can manipulate coz of her power of authority

grooming the boy and sh*t she should be shot dead

AT 15 U WOULD NOT LOOK AT IT IN THAT WAY 5 YEARS AGO I WOULD OF GIVEN THE GUY PROPS BUT I HAVE WORKEd in a school and with kids and to do something like that is just nasty she is a big women wanting to f*ck kids who she knows she can manipulate coz of her power of authority

you wernt flirtin with the 'better looking' teachers at 15?.. thats like year 10, i dont get why everyones going on like 15 is soo young..i was grown at 15

you wernt flirtin with the 'better looking' teachers at 15?.. thats like year 10, i dont get why everyones going on like 15 is soo young..i was grown at 15

yeah at 15yrs old u already know the deal.

he wanted it tbh

Yeah Them little taboo things you will say to the teacher yes but he is a child end of the day you can say he was 15 and when you was 15 you was grown but it dont wash

end of the day that stuff does not matter

If I am sending my youth to school or any activities club I would expect the person who is responsible to pe a professional adult and not a sexual predetor to children

She is seen as an authority figure

imagine the youth tells his mum they had a ballet show in Colchester and the teacher vouched for them and instead they she goes off abusing him the mum would not question it because of the authority and respect her job holds

sorry but even if he was the one to persue her she is still to blame

They often say girls are more mature than boys so was that girl grown up enough to be having sex with the 41 year old teacher?

end of the day its a f*ckry they are dealing with and she dont get no bly from me just coz she is a women

a nonce is a nonce

• Upvote 2

Yeah Them little taboo things you will say to the teacher yes but he is a child end of the day you can say he was 15 and when you was 15 you was grown but it dont wash

If I am sending my youth to school or any activities club I would expect the person who is responsible to pe a professional adult and not a sexual predetor to children

imagine the youth tells his mum they had a ballet show in Colchester and the teacher vouched for them and instead they she goes off abusing him the mum would not question it because of the authority and respect her job holds

They often say girls are more mature than boys so was that girl grown up enough to be having sex with the 41 year old teacher?

end of the day its a f*ckry they are dealing with and she dont get no bly from me just coz she is a women

a nonce is a nonce

you're exactly the type i person i wouldn't of wanted in my class at school tbh talkin that rubbish...like she really forced him to 'get horny' then she got on top of him etc etc..no he was bangin it end of

so if it was a male teacher mashing YOUR 15 year old daughter

you will be cool with it?

would you be saying when i was in school we played around with the teacher so I dont mind this guy put his d*ck in my 15 year old girl?

stop talking down child abuse its not good

COME LIKE YOU WAS BROUGHT UP IN ONE OF THEM DODGEY HOUSEHOLDS WHERE A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL HAS A 23 YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND AND THE PARENTS ARE COOL WITH IT AND LOW THEM TO MASH IN THE YARD

how old are you?

would you f*ck a 15 year old girl?

so if it was a man mashing YOUR 15 year old daughter

would you be saying when i was in school we played around with the teacher so I dont mind this guy put his d*ck in my 15 year old girl?

how old are you?

not the same..a man can hold down a girl and make her do it etc etc..whats she really gunna do..give him some V tablets?..if he really didnt want to do it..it wouldnt happen..and at 15 even the class retard would know the deal

so if it was a male teacher mashing YOUR 15 year old daughter

COME LIKE YOU WAS BROUGHT UP IN ONE OF THEM DODGEY HOUSEHOLDS WHERE A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL HAS A 23 YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND AND THE PARENTS ARE COOL WITH IT AND LOW THEM TO MASH IN THE YARD

how old are you?

tbh i think its different coz its a boy

i was consenting to sex at 15 even if the law says thats not possible...

thats the thing I dont know how you can look at two of the same incidents but look at them in totally diffrent ways

its both the same thing the pseron was in a postion of respect and authority and abused it end of

not into all that reptillion way of thought you lot are spreading

thats the thing I dont know how you can look at two of the same incidents but look at them in totally diffrent ways

its both the same thing the pseron was in a postion of respect and authority and abused it end of

not into all that reptillion way of thought you lot are spreading

stop tryna to beg equality..the world just doesn't work like that.. males and females are not equal in most situations

so I take it if you was on a jury you would find her not guilty

but if you on the jury of a man you would find the guy guilty

real talk now what if it was a male teacher having gay sex with a male 15 y/o student you still think that sh*t gets a bly coz the boy is old enough to know what he is doing?

that is also the same ting I have just taken females out of the equation

you still think it is cool for a big man to put his d*ck in a childs bum?

Like I said a nonce is a nonce

Doctors talking sense but like Samuel said equality doesn't work like that and yes its unfortunate but it is what it is.

Look at the bball thread compared to this one, two very contrasting views that in theory should be the same.

so I take it if you was on a jury you would find her not guilty

but if you on the jury of a man you would find the guy guilty

real talk now what if it was a male teacher having gay sex with a male 15 y/o student you still think that sh*t gets a bly coz the boy is old enough to know what he is doing?

that is also the same ting I have just taken females out of the equation

you still think it is cool for a big man to put his d*ck in a childs bum?

Like I said a nonce is a nonce

Fok sake but that's not the situation..my opinion goes on what the situation is..not what COULD OF HAPPENED and that still doesnt work because that male teacher still could of held that 15 year down etc etc (allow the details)

I know where you are coming from like I said earlier I would of rated that years ago but I have grown up and allot of my peoples have children now, Worked in schools, worked with people who have been abused and once you see how this effects peoples lifes I cant agree with it at all hence my strong stance on the matter. Yes I can see myself mashing some of my teachers back in school but when I take away the hype from it and think about it properly its a f*cked up thing.

you keep adding he could of held the person when I mention a male dont think it is clear cut as that

I know where you are coming from like I said earlier I would of rated that years ago but I have grown up and allot of my peoples have children now, Worked in schools, worked with people who have been abused and once you see how this effects peoples lifes I cant agree with it at all hence my strong stance on the matter. Yes I can see myself mashing some of my teachers back in school but when I take away the hype from it and think about it properly its a f*cked up thing.

you keep adding he could of held the person when I mention a male dont think it is clear cut as that

kl

a nonce is a nonce

YES

Guest Esquilax

What if they f*cked a day before his 16th birthday

Would that make a difference?

Is it the age that bothers you, or the betrayal of trust?

I'm thinking the latter.

Guest Esquilax

What if they f*cked a day before his 16th birthday

Would that make a difference?

Is it the age that bothers you, or the betrayal of trust?

I'm thinking the latter.

Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something

Your morality and my morality are world's apart boss