Things that made you lol today

O.Man

The underwire of my bra was half way out and sticking out my top.. only i didnt notice until after the customer i had been talking to for half an hour had left.

I had been wondering why he was looking at me funny, slyly thinking hes a perve.

I lol'd.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER

you man are all chattin sh*t tbh

lol @ them having simpsons in scotland anyway

my simpsons knowledge>>>>>

Nah mate, Scotland is Simpsons country. We even got our own character (Willie). What have you lot got? A few sh*t celebrity cameos. Pitiful.

Stick to Little Britain and sh*t, we don't f*ck with that English "humour".

Guest Esquilax

Who is Langdon Alger?

Blatently Lisa's "crush"

What was the nerd's retort to Homer claiming he could write the periodic table on his arm?

CONFIRMED

'With all known Lanthanoids and Actinoids?! Heh UNLIKELY!" (in nerdy voice)

Impressively close

"With all known Lanthinides and Actinides? Hah, good LUCK!"

POS though

Guest Esquilax

I think a lot of the talk about Simps falling off is gas tbh, they have sh*t episodes but every show does, I think it's cuz it was so immaculate for so long it came as a big shock

I think a lot of the talk about Simps falling off is gas tbh, they have sh*t episodes but every show does, I think it's cuz it was so immaculate for so long it came as a big shock

this is why you dont get it (and why yr whole generation is scum)

simpsons became evrything it once hated and stood against,the show is pure evil now,like the catholic church

american dad is alright though

Went to grab some food yesterday and some Asian chick inside starts going nuts when she sees my boy through the window. She's on a date but she's ignoring the dude and staring at my boy with some huge grin on her face and shouting something that we obviously can't here. We get inside and he asks her what's up.

She actually thought he was 50 Cent.

Guest haze-e

Went to grab some food yesterday and some Asian chick inside starts going nuts when she sees my boy through the window. She's on a date but she's ignoring the dude and staring at my boy with some huge grin on her face and shouting something that we obviously can't here. We get inside and he asks her what's up.

She actually thought he was 50 Cent.

Gahahahahahahahahahahahaha