Things that made you lol today

O.Man

"al i'm proper hanging, got so f*cked on this guy's company credit card, ended up shagging sum bird who was dressed as a cat, no idea what her name was but i filmed it"

guy proceeds to show me vid of girl with feline makeup riding c*ck like there's no tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to grab some food yesterday and some Asian chick inside starts going nuts when she sees my boy through the window. She's on a date but she's ignoring the dude and staring at my boy with some huge grin on her face and shouting something that we obviously can't here. We get inside and he asks her what's up.

She actually thought he was 50 Cent.

Gahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lmao

Went to grab some food yesterday and some Asian chick inside starts going nuts when she sees my boy through the window. She's on a date but she's ignoring the dude and staring at my boy with some huge grin on her face and shouting something that we obviously can't here. We get inside and he asks her what's up.

She actually thought he was 50 Cent.

you could have some fun with that

/

random idea, dress in all black, formal, stand outside a pub, and knock people back

• Upvote 1

was out with my bredrin whos a banker and he was tellin me suttin bout some nigerian bank defrauding the bank of dubai and then claiming that the head of the bank of dubai put a spell on him and thats why he done it.

was creasin - maybe i was drunk.

Why do u roll with all these spiritual deviants?

Ok. I'm in a committed relationship and a few months ago I saw something that bothered me. I won't go into too much detail but I need an honest answer to this question:

Do guys masturbate with condoms on? (I hope this question is allowed). Condoms were missing and I saw something else but I'll leave it at that. There are only 2 options for what I saw- he either J'd off or cheated

Guys please I need your honest response here. Do some guys J with condoms?

And this is not a stupid f*cking prick thread. This is real. Thanks

a post on another message board lol

Ok. I'm in a committed relationship and a few months ago I saw something that bothered me. I won't go into too much detail but I need an honest answer to this question:

Do guys masturbate with condoms on? (I hope this question is allowed). Condoms were missing and I saw something else but I'll leave it at that. There are only 2 options for what I saw- he either J'd off or cheated

Guys please I need your honest response here. Do some guys J with condoms?

And this is not a stupid f*cking prick thread. This is real. Thanks

a post on another message board lol

Lol stupid stupid guy

Sat in a lecture this morning and some cockney girl was sat next to me and our lecturer is telling us about something she heard on radio one about how black and asians are stop and searched 25% more than whites (i think that was the figure) then this girl says "well they shouldnt walk around with knives on them then should they" i had to laugh at the stupidness and just shake my head THEN as our lecturerer goes on to talk about Human Intervention she asks whether anyone has seen anything similair to the methods in the news lately (answer is Nigeria) and some lad shouts out 'Is it Uganda?' the leacturerer says 'no but its on the same continent' then this girl says "oh, no surprise there then with them lot"

Nearly introduced her to the back of me hand with the sh*t she was chatting...had to laugh at her ignorance though.

Sat in a lecture this morning and some cockney girl was sat next to me and our lecturer is telling us about something she heard on radio one about how black and asians are stop and searched 25% more than whites (i think that was the figure) then this girl says "well they shouldnt walk around with knives on them then should they" i had to laugh at the stupidness and just shake my head THEN as our lecturerer goes on to talk about Human Intervention she asks whether anyone has seen anything similair to the methods in the news lately (answer is Nigeria) and some lad shouts out 'Is it Uganda?' the leacturerer says 'no but its on the same continent' then this girl says "oh, no surprise there then with them lot"

Nearly introduced her to the back of me hand with the sh*t she was chatting...had to laugh at her ignorance though.

wow

dont think i could let that type of thing pass

how can she be so irnorant.

and shes at uni, could end up being someones boss one day

oi skola,

didnt hear this today but it made me lol anyway.

this guy i know went to sum offkey pub in glasgow. the place was basic plywood bar with one pump installed in what looked like sumones living room. one of those moments where evryone turns to screwface the strangers. guy gets a pint and asks the rab c nesbitt looking motherf*cker at the bar if they have crisps. mans says "this is ne fookin restrant pal" and chucks the guy out onto the street. lol scots r different, tbh i sumtimes imagine that u man run around wiping that blue sh*t all over urselves and wear animal skins, no offense.