What is the funniest post you have read on vip2?

Corrigan

Back in Pro Evo days when Murk was playing someone at PES5/6. Got beaten and tried to say it was a draw because he hit the post in stoppage time.

LMAO

That was against me. I beat him with old skool Ath Madrid & he claimed it was a draw cuz he hit the post last min with 'Pool.

OH sh*t. Thanks for making me remember that.

LOL

Back in Pro Evo days when Murk was playing someone at PES5/6. Got beaten and tried to say it was a draw because he hit the post in stoppage time.

LMAO

That was against me. I beat him with old skool Ath Madrid & he claimed it was a draw cuz he hit the post last min with 'Pool.

LOL

LOOOL

"yes yes i am african lion"

pissed the vids have been removed. but still

LMAO

LOL

LMAO

Dont chat sh*t bruv. Only Tulse's name comes to my mind when I think of that..

Whoever it was, its still a draw innit. I vaguely remember dominating the game but came up against some superman goal keeper. I got robbed..... well not robbed cos I didnt even get beaten.. No way did you beat me.

IT WAS A DRAW.