School is Bullshit

Guest Esquilax

What kinda bullshit did the teachers/ anyone try to feed you in school?

The most vivid one in my memory was when there was mess on the floor and they'd say some sh*t like "Pick it all up! The cleaners have to clean that up how dare you be so inconsiderate!"

Like wtf do you hire them for then you cunts

this is why this country is in the shits. NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NUFFIN

U LITTLE CRETIN

UR TEACHER IS/WAS RIGHT ABOUT CLEANING UP YOUR DELIBERATE MESS. CLEANERS CLEAN UP GENERAL WEAR AND TEAR MESS OR ACCIDENTS

NOT SUPPOSED TO WIPE YOUR BOTTOM COS UR TO FRCKING LAZY TO WIPE UR ARSE

THATS WHY YOUNG IDIOTS CANT DO NOTHING FOR THEMSELVES.

/

yes i was fed bullshit @ school but i at least knew how to clean up after myself and not expect someone to do it for me.

c/s.

esquilax thats like saying people should commit crimes otherwise the police would have nothing to do

I meant more miniscule shards of paper and confetti, that could be more effectively collected with a hoover and not a 7 year olds fingers....

Not a whole burger and wrappings left on a table you c*nt morons

unless the 7 yr old is gonna vacuum it himself, even that is unacceptable.

from shards of paper left unchecked he graduates to leaving a whole burger on the table.

big things begin with little things and all that..

emo

What kinda bullshit did the teachers/ anyone try to feed you in school?

The most vivid one in my memory was when there was mess on the floor and they'd say some sh*t like "Pick it all up! The cleaners have to clean that up how dare you be so inconsiderate!"

Like wtf do you hire them for then you cunts

this is why this country is in the shits. NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NUFFIN

U LITTLE CRETIN

UR TEACHER IS/WAS RIGHT ABOUT CLEANING UP YOUR DELIBERATE MESS. CLEANERS CLEAN UP GENERAL WEAR AND TEAR MESS OR ACCIDENTS

NOT SUPPOSED TO WIPE YOUR BOTTOM COS UR TO FRCKING LAZY TO WIPE UR ARSE

THATS WHY YOUNG IDIOTS CANT DO NOTHING FOR THEMSELVES.

/

yes i was fed bullshit @ school but i at least knew how to clean up after myself and not expect someone to do it for me.

c/s.

esquilax thats like saying people should commit crimes otherwise the police would have nothing to do

jesus christ...

some womble lookin motherf*cker: Jack, if you call MR Weldon a pedophile 1 more time, it's going on your permanent record

the same womble: (the meeting i had after comin back from suspension) Jack, this time we won't but this incidence of violence on your record, but if you ever act in such a manner again, i assure you it will stay with you for the rest of your life!

Various wasted members of staff: AIR FORCE 1s are not school shoes

WANKER

your careers are over if u dnt get good GCSEs... well maybe not over... they are over if u flop ur A levels tho

its nt about a btec these days lol

if you flop your gcse's then you need not apply to do a-levels.

cause the likelyhood is that youre not very intelligent and are gunna flop ure a-levels even harder.

not true at all.

i dont know anyone who flopped their gcse's and then went on to do well at A-level

and i know bare ppl who did well at GCSE and then flopped A levels.

the academic route isnt for everyone and if you flop gcse's then I would personally go straight into a job like what Esquilax is doing now.

hes gunna have 5 years more experience than the postgrads applying.

;/

Just cos u flop GCSE's 1st time round doesn't mean you're stupid. especially when 'learning' in a school environent consists of learning how to pass a test rather then actual understanding of concepts and subjects

Loads of factors can go into failing to think its as simple as you are dumb is silly. tbh the best route would be to go back and redo the GCSE's pass and then do a-levs but thats only cos the uni's you apply to will see your GCSE grades

you're 2nd paragraph is on an unrelated tangent

don't even know why im responding to you. already know what type neek you are. all your posts WAFT breah

your careers are over if u dnt get good GCSEs... well maybe not over... they are over if u flop ur A levels tho

its nt about a btec these days lol

if you flop your gcse's then you need not apply to do a-levels.

cause the likelyhood is that youre not very intelligent and are gunna flop ure a-levels even harder.

not true at all.

i dont know anyone who flopped their gcse's and then went on to do well at A-level

and i know bare ppl who did well at GCSE and then flopped A levels.

the academic route isnt for everyone and if you flop gcse's then I would personally go straight into a job like what Esquilax is doing now.

hes gunna have 5 years more experience than the postgrads applying.

;/

Just cos u flop GCSE's 1st time round doesn't mean you're stupid. especially when 'learning' in a school environent consists of learning how to pass a test rather then actual understanding of concepts and subjects

Loads of factors can go into failing to think its as simple as you are dumb is silly. tbh the best route would be to go back and redo the GCSE's pass and then do a-levs but thats only cos the uni's you apply to will see your GCSE grades

you're 2nd paragraph is on an unrelated tangent

don't even know why im responding to you. already know what type neek you are. all your posts WAFT breah

nah fam ure just catching feelings coz you got straight U's at gcse's.

i took my gcses about 6 years ago now and they were a joke back then and are probably even easier now. still remember my biology exam and it was asking about what methods of communication Alexander Flemming could use to spread the word about penicillin. If you struggle with questions like these then theres no way you'll be able to tackle A level biology.

some of the richest people i know flopped their gcse's but were smart and did their own thing as opposed to doing A-levels for the sake of it.