School is Bullshit

Guest Esquilax

Teachers can be really nasty.

My brother was ill and i had to travel to Sutton to see him at hospital after school times, once i didnt have my coursework in on time and explained that i didnt have the time to do it. He told me 'Your a sad little girl just playing on the fact that your brother is ill, get over it and get on with school because your already a failure'. I didnt really go back after that and i regret it because i let him get to me so much that i didnt even finish school properly.

Isolation was fun, just a free lesson really.

Report was a joke, i just never gave it in and signed it myself.

Lol at 'If dont leave school with GCSE's you wont have a career'.. Biggest load of crap ive ever heard.

This really angered me on so many levels.

refer to BMC's latter post and chilllllllll

they are mostly idiots

apart from this one teacher gash i chill with sometimes shes so funny i wish she was my teacher wen i was in school

she does primary tho

/

wen u get bless teachers they are fully bless, then u get the ones that are high off of their prescriptions and don't know what the f*ck is going on

/

when i think about it at my 2ndary school there was no bless teachers

literally cunts/people that half cared because they were ''jaded''

actually thats a big lie. French teacher and design tech teachers were fully fully safe. One of them was called something Lewis and he convinced us he created stickdeath. And my english teacher my myers guy was definitely high all the time.

part from that there was some wierdos, like the music teachers fully weird. Geography/history teachers were the most cuntish. Had the sickest maths teacher at GCSE guy was f*ck*ng sick.

what a big lie i said in my previous post. I needed to jog my memory.

Guest Lemons

Being diagnosed as/told I was dyslexic.

I could read, I just didn't want to.

Being told I would never, ever achieve 5 GCSE's and that would be the end of my lif (not in so many words).

Being taught about cliff erosion. Like, seriously, if you're teaching Geography, teach people hwere stuff is on a map or something, because I don't know where anything is and I've forgotten everything about cliff erosion that I've ever heard. What a waste of time.

Being told I would never, ever achieve 5 GCSE's and that would be the end of my lif (not in so many words).

Being taught about cliff erosion. Like, seriously, if you're teaching Geography, teach people hwere stuff is on a map or something, because I don't know where anything is and I've forgotten everything about cliff erosion that I've ever heard. What a waste of time.

So true. I only know where the major cities are because I've planned raving roadtrips. The other day a chick from Liverpool told me Newcastle is in Scotland. That's how little you learn in school Geography!

Guest M12 Part 2

So true. I only know where the major cities are because I've planned raving roadtrips. The other day a chick from Liverpool told me Newcastle is in Scotland. That's how little you learn in school Geography!

i also cs. at uni you realise how little people know about the country.

I get people saying foolishness like newcastle cant be that far from you. you're both north. when its a good 3 hours by car. then theres the people who think manchester and birmingham are next to each other. its actually a madness how ignorant people are about their own country.

i also cs. at uni you realise how little people know about the country.

I get people saying foolishness like newcastle cant be that far from you. you're both north. when its a good 3 hours by car. then theres the people who think manchester and birmingham are next to each other. its actually a madness how ignorant people are about their own country.

I'm guilty of this tbh, mainly because Geography has never interested me. I'm better now cos I've actually travelled to different cities but before I was pretty clueless.

I've been bristol, well nice place. Thought the bars on the strip all looked good, the vibes were good, good choice of music. That's the furthest place i've been. I went north once and everyone started calling me paki so i thought i shouldn't go any more north.

is it furthest or farthest? f*ckin english teacher

Teachers can be really nasty.

My brother was ill and i had to travel to Sutton to see him at hospital after school times, once i didnt have my coursework in on time and explained that i didnt have the time to do it. He told me 'Your a sad little girl just playing on the fact that your brother is ill, get over it and get on with school because your already a failure'. I didnt really go back after that and i regret it because i let him get to me so much that i didnt even finish school properly.

Isolation was fun, just a free lesson really.

Report was a joke, i just never gave it in and signed it myself.

Lol at 'If dont leave school with GCSE's you wont have a career'.. Biggest load of crap ive ever heard.

This really angered me on so many levels.

Innit, I hope you told your parents

Mine wouldn't be having that if some c*nt told me that I'm a sad failure

Na i didnt wanna give my parents anymore stress, i was pretty much living on my own at that time anyway so they didnt need to know what was going on. I went and spoke to the head and told her what happened and why i wasnt coming into school properly anymore.. She cried and told me how sorry she was, how the school had failed as a Catholic school they should of been looking after me etc etc. She offered me help and asked if i would like to drop subjects to make it easier and to work around me but tbh it was all too late.

Guest M12 Part 2

Black teachers always felt to need to give me me 'that talk', which looking back now was extremely patronising.

its needed though because its true.

i was watching that simon cowell interview with piers morgan the other day. He was chatting about how he got kicked out of school because he thought it was boring and how he felt what they taught didnt apply to him. And all i could think was i've heard this all before. the difference is when ur young and black the next step after getting kicked out of school is probably trouble and jail. Not discrediting the fact he worked hard and hustled to get to where he is but Lord knows your less likely to have the same kinda opportunities if you come with that talk and you're young and black

who learned about oxbow lakes?

:lol:

the only useful part of georgraphy was the socially focussed bit imo

cities, how they developed

faming in its differnt types eg the one where they keep moving about

sh*t like that

everyone knows what f*ckin stalagnites and stalagtites are but its not much use to most of us

I remember my business studies teacher used to get abused. It was the bad class for business studies cos everyone who chose it for got split into two classes. One for the posh ones who did everything good and us lot There were like 9 people in the class and 2 girls, one of which she never came in, the other was me. One time the lads had been robbing board rubbers and selotape rolls all day and as soon as he walked in the class everyone proper launched every single board rubber at him and he was just proper tryna dodge them all with this deranged look on his face. He was just proper screaming "WHICH ONE BELONGS TO THIS CLASS WHICH ONE IS ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!" properly not concerned about the fact he had like 17 black eyes. How can you do those things??? He didn't even do nothing he just put our names on the board... mate... you've just had about 70 board rubbers launched at your face and you don't even have the balls to TELL ANYBODY cos you're so embarrassed how the hell can you be expected to be a teacher?? Proper dumb.

Another one told us his daughter was disabled so we wouldn't be horrible to him and he always used to draw for it when we kicked off like "I DON'T NEED THIS DON'T YOU THINK I HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE AT HOMMEEEEE" (we knew his daughter wasn't disabled cos one of the other teachers told us btw).

Another one told us his daughter was disabled so we wouldn't be horrible to him and he always used to draw for it when we kicked off like "I DON'T NEED THIS DON'T YOU THINK I HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE AT HOMMEEEEE" (we knew his daughter wasn't disabled cos one of the other teachers told us btw).

LMAO man tried it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i can imagine the over dramatisation (sp)

your careers are over if u dnt get good GCSEs... well maybe not over... they are over if u flop ur A levels tho

its nt about a btec these days lol

if you flop your gcse's then you need not apply to do a-levels.

cause the likelyhood is that youre not very intelligent and are gunna flop ure a-levels even harder.

your careers are over if u dnt get good GCSEs... well maybe not over... they are over if u flop ur A levels tho

cause the likelyhood is that youre not very intelligent and are gunna flop ure a-levels even harder.

not true at all.

not true at all.

i dont know anyone who flopped their gcse's and then went on to do well at A-level

and i know bare ppl who did well at GCSE and then flopped A levels.

the academic route isnt for everyone and if you flop gcse's then I would personally go straight into a job like what Esquilax is doing now.

hes gunna have 5 years more experience than the postgrads applying.

What kinda bullshit did the teachers/ anyone try to feed you in school?

The most vivid one in my memory was when there was mess on the floor and they'd say some sh*t like "Pick it all up! The cleaners have to clean that up how dare you be so inconsiderate!"

Like wtf do you hire them for then you cunts

this is why this country is in the shits. NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NUFFIN

U LITTLE CRETIN

UR TEACHER IS/WAS RIGHT ABOUT CLEANING UP YOUR DELIBERATE MESS. CLEANERS CLEAN UP GENERAL WEAR AND TEAR MESS OR ACCIDENTS

NOT SUPPOSED TO WIPE YOUR BOTTOM COS UR TO FRCKING LAZY TO WIPE UR ARSE

THATS WHY YOUNG IDIOTS CANT DO NOTHING FOR THEMSELVES.

/

yes i was fed bullshit @ school but i at least knew how to clean up after myself and not expect someone to do it for me.

Guest Esquilax

I meant more miniscule shards of paper and confetti, that could be more effectively collected with a hoover and not a 7 year olds fingers....

Not a whole burger and wrappings left on a table you c*nt morons