You know you're ___when....

JOHN DOE

We're not saying your hand is dirty, we're saying that it cannot remove the dead skin and deep seated dirt that's built up over the day. You need something rougher that can dislodge small dirt particles. The same way you wouldn't wash your plates with just your hands and say they're clean.

Please tell me you wouldn't do that.

i only wash my face in the shower every morning. ive never exfoliated or moisturised or anything to my face and ive never had a problem with spots.

I dunno who told you the skin on your face and the skin on the rest of your body should all be treated the same but they lied.

But why did my man open his topic by saying you're know you're Ghanaian when you have a net to wash with, then express surprise when some non-Ghanaians said they didn't use them?

please can evidence be shown of said surprise

i skimmed through this thread

i thought i'd seen you make a post like A Bit Better was making

i apologise if this is not the case

them two krusty savages dont represent the grooming habits of white ppl btw, just felt to disclaim this.

altho speaking honestly black girls have made my skin soft and pleasant. when she attacked me with that grater thing and the black soap i didnt know what the f*ck was going on, but i emerged a new man.

WELCOME MY SON,

prodson.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Boy, if they wash with their hands in the adverts then it's good enough for me

C/S BMC on the air tight contained hygiene madness on this forum

C/S the 'some white people just don't smell' ting

u knw wat i won't say if u use a wash cloth you're dirty or even that you're not as clean as sumone who uses a sponge/scrub

but a scrub is more efficent by design. U need to use more effort when using a wash cloth, and i think its unlikely that every one does. When i slept over one boys house in year 11; the shower i had with a wash cloth came like a mini work out i was scrubbing so hard.

But i dn't really judge cuz i admit im excessive when it comes to personal hygene

but then again if im honest i feel most people are cavalier when it comes to personal hygene

no one can ever tell me you're clean after having a bath the same way you're clean after having a shower

You know you're not a valued forum member when no one gives you a happy birthday post.

You know you're a geek when you keep refreshing the site hoping someone gives you a happy birthday post.

You know you're a complete failure when you think about PMing somone shadily to start a happy birthday post for you.

You know you're close to suicide when in which by posting this you're hoping someone will feel pity and start up a happy birthday post.

You know you're not a valued forum member when no one gives you a happy birthday post.

You know you're a geek when you keep refreshing the site hoping someone gives you a happy birthday post.

You know you're a complete failure when you think about PMing somone shadily to start a happy birthday post for you.

You know you're close to suicide when in which by posting this you're hoping someone will feel pity and start up a happy birthday post.

lol deep

happy birthday fam.

somone make him a thread or something.

lol deep

happy birthday fam.

somone make him a thread or something.

We're not saying your hand is dirty, we're saying that it cannot remove the dead skin and deep seated dirt that's built up over the day. You need something rougher that can dislodge small dirt particles. The same way you wouldn't wash your plates with just your hands and say they're clean.

Please tell me you wouldn't do that.

200538233-001.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=F5B5107058D53DF5A312A86F2A883768EB5F0DE335B3F35AE7CD86E0518E309C6529E79887609E4F

TBH

:lol: