Have ur parents ever kicked you out?

MF Cunt

Got kicked out when I was younger, just went and stayed round my mates for a few days. It's weird because you just can't enjoy yourself because you've got that lingering feeling you've let you're parents down. The one lesson I've learnt from it though is nothing is EVER as bad as it seems at the time, after a few weeks I looked back laughed at the situation and felt good in the fact it's made me a better person (I said better person, I'm still a top prick).

yer defo got it too good

the credit cards are normally for emergencies or if i ask my parents before i buy suttin

but yer the whip and everything was bless from day

i just cant beleive the fuss thats been made over weed tbh

ive been smoking secretly for so long, i forgot what could happen if i got caught

Dad went IN with the punches, side of my cheek is still swollen

my uncle had to hold him back while i jumped in the whip

aint spoken to him since

:rofl:

drgtdu

c

The imagery

Them escapes there

You're 21 and doing A Levels? The f*ck is up with people on here? You guys need to fix up mentally. Smoking weed at 21 is wasteman behaviour. At 21, you should be graduating Uni and looking to get a job at a multinational. Life path right there in one sentence :lol:.

:lol: I don't agree with everything u said

BUT 21 DOING A LEVS?

HOW?

Guest Esquilax

some parents are heartless though

Innit, I'm reading this topic and thinking how can you hit your child in the face, must be unhinged deeply

But then again, most people in here we physically abused a fair amount in youth and put it down to culture so I dunno, worrying though tbh

agree with dirty david

does your dad think your floating around doing nothing? coz u changed ur course?

because tension must of been rising b4 hand or something

especially if u moved back in after 2 years on a course you stopped doing

coz tbh if i was ur dad I would be very pissed about that

tbh i just think he is heartless/cant be bothered with me now im a adult

from when he was a kid he was taught that drugs mean ur not gonna get a good job/end up a wasteman

its not like i did anything MAJOR and i was on some sort of final warning

me and my dad have argued allot in the past though, mainly cus he thinks i shud do more around the house

tbh i dont think he likes me much as a person

and he defo dont trust me

agree with dirty david

does your dad think your floating around doing nothing? coz u changed ur course?

because tension must of been rising b4 hand or something

especially if u moved back in after 2 years on a course you stopped doing

he was pissed at the time, but i managed to change my exams and get a foundation degree out of the course i was doing, so he was happy and proud about tht

tbh he was the one tht pushed in the direction of start again to get a full degree anyways

if it werent for uni id just be bumbling around peoples yards right now

Guest Intervention

yer defo got it too good

the credit cards are normally for emergencies or if i ask my parents before i buy suttin

but yer the whip and everything was bless from day

i just cant beleive the fuss thats been made over weed tbh

ive been smoking secretly for so long, i forgot what could happen if i got caught

Dad went IN with the punches, side of my cheek is still swollen

my uncle had to hold him back while i jumped in the whip

aint spoken to him since

drgtdu

c

The imagery

Them escapes there

Dad sounds similar to my boy’s dad. Very proud middle class Jamaican

He doesn’t even speak to his brother coz he is dread. And cusses of Rasta’s all the time.

Very proud man,

Sounds like he will forgive you. But he is making sure you learn your lesson, because

You are his son and he wants the best for you. He can see you turning into a man

And probably thinks you are not moving correct, as you mentioned you have had verbal arguments

About your conduct in the house. And the ganja ting is a kick in the theeth in his eyes

I take it your mum is the best person to deal with him. Don’t try and contact him

Wait til your mum comes back. Let her talk to him first because men can be so stubborn

And I think she can help calm him down. Can see him getting more enraged the further you try and contact him

yer hes very proud, i can tell hes hurting

my younger bro said he didnt sleep the night he kicked me out

i hope my mum will be the voice of reason but i know shes gonna be just as pissed at me aswell

and if my dad forbids her to letting me in the house then i duno what will happen

but tbh i know my mum would of done the direct opposite to my dad

she would of made me stay in my room all weekend

Guest Intervention

I found itkinda dodge when he said his dad was punching him up YET he jumped in the whip

surely once you have a whip your too old to flee from your dads ultras