Have ur parents ever kicked you out?

MF Cunt

all i cud muster at the time was "do you think this is pizza hut"

before the canned laughter came rolling in and we cut scene to the pub.

:lol:

ye bruv should be workin on ur working class sitcom rather than ur shitboy games.

get jubez/social to write it with u

me as a character actor.

nice.

have though of doing something like this tbh, wud have plenty of material

/

@ necksta, i wanted to, but it aint really worth it

he is upstairs in bed now, cos he knows he was a d*ck

and if i banged him the atmosphere in my yard wud b f*ckERIES

we will b kl by tomorrow so it aint a big deal

Guest Esquilax

he disrespected u tho.

"want a slice"

wtf. he should of just spoke to u on a level.

It's not even that instance that's coming into question here, that's something you can deal with, I'd never physically bring it to my Dad, one because neither of us would have the heart to hit the other, and two because i would get dealt with. You should be well on your way to being a MAN (not saying I'm approaching this time btw) and you won't be until you become your own person which means not letting people f*ck you up like that, even if it is your own father

he disrespected u tho.

"want a slice"

wtf. he should of just spoke to u on a level.

by that time the situation had escalated too far

after a while i knew he was gunna ask a version of "if i fancy it" "do i think i'm tasty", has happened in the past 4-5 times probably

"want a slice" was a shock 2 me tho i must admit

lol at kung fu jabbing parents

what movie are some of u living in

lol @ even thinkin about throwin the first jab

if anything it must be in defence

memba 1 time used my forearm (no swarvo) to shield my face as my mum was sending blows

she stopped :o

'SO YOU WANT TO BEAT ME YEAH'

turbo swings i ended up in every corner of the yard that day, killer was i was probably getting beaten for something like an offkey look when she was talking to me, never got beaten for the serious sh*t like bunning in the yard or running house bill to 200 pounds on long distant calls to man

• Upvote 3

tbh all this be a man hype is stupid. if you aint paying bills or in your own house u have no right to "stand up" against your parents. as long as you live under their roof u follow their rules. tbh just apologize and say u were stupid to do it reh teh teh. until u can move out keep ur blazing undercover or just dont do it.

this is me tbh

equalix ideas is the kinda convo i can have maybe a few months down the line, even then i hve no leverage to tell him whats what

lol at kung fu jabbing parents

what movie are some of u living in

lol @ even thinkin about throwin the first jab

if anything it must be in defence

memba 1 time used my forearm (no swarvo) to shield my face as my mum was sending blows

she stopped :o

'SO YOU WANT TO BEAT ME YEAH'

turbo swings i ended up in every corner of the yard that day, killer was i was probably getting beaten for something like an offkey look when she was talking to me, never got beaten for the serious sh*t like bunning in the yard or running house bill to 200 pounds on long distant calls to man

u kno

'you think ur a big woman, i will fight u like a big woman'

white peoples pre-match talk >>

quote some more of your dads nuggets.

1 time b4 asking "do you fancy it" he spat on his two knuckles simultaneously and held his dukes up

"if i sed that to my old man he would have smashed the f*ck*ng granny out of me/ kicked me all over the gaff"

" you no good c*nt"

when ever i user moisturizer he says "what are u a f*ck*ng JESSE?" "U shirt-lifter"#

"for christmas all i got was an orange and a lump of coal"

when ever there is a freshie wit no tax disc he says "this c*nt thinks it is f*ck*ng Lagos"

and 1 tym me my dad and my brother was shopping, my bro picked up some wen sausage and sed it's "like a c*ck", and cos my brother is from brikky my dad picked up a black 1 and sed "there more like that around ure manor son"

there is bare sh*t, some that wnt sound funny written down, but is jokes if u were 2 hear som1 drop it

• Upvote 2

knew when the old man was gonna try swing me cos he wud start call me sunshine. like "what the fack did u say sunshine" . him and his old man was always in swingers, grandad was bare handy tho, lol at hyping when the mans bodied x amount of germans. the old man wud put on his medals and just swing u.

hang on ur white again?

lmao wtf why cant u work this out.