Weekend Football

Mr. Gayle

City have beaten us twice in the history of the Prem. We are their biggest bogey team, its a mentality thing, they aint beating us.End of the day, Darren Bent ended them last season after we went one down and we still won. City are sh*t.Mickey Kane loves Spurs.
The irony of this post is a lot. You'd think after your win over us that history wouldn't figure as much....
The only irony in that post and your reply is that you are typing it out while sat in a Spurs shirt.
Or that you've made more posts in the Sports Room in the week, than you've done so all season.
  • Upvote 2

Guest El Padrino
Pompey fans are sick"1 Nil to the championship 1 Nil to the championship"
Gotta give em credit. Not being able to play certain man, injuries. The f*ckries that gwan. 1 - 1 game on.
  • Upvote 1

City have beaten us twice in the history of the Prem. We are their biggest bogey team, its a mentality thing, they aint beating us.End of the day, Darren Bent ended them last season after we went one down and we still won. City are sh*t.Mickey Kane loves Spurs.
The irony of this post is a lot. You'd think after your win over us that history wouldn't figure as much....
The only irony in that post and your reply is that you are typing it out while sat in a Spurs shirt.
Or that you've made more posts in the Sports Room in the week, than you've done so all season.
Yiddo, yiddo, yiddo....
  • Upvote 2

Very pissed. Refusing to get drawn into the actual game. Fabianski cant compalin when he is sold, nor can Almunia. Questions can be asked on Wenger's judgement on them, however Wenger needs to look at his coaching and scouting staff and more importantly sign a new keeper ASAP. Wenger's blind faith in Almunia means that there is no time for another unproved keeper to be experimented, so the likes of Szczesny, Mannone, McDermott & Martinez are all f*cked. TBH I want a German in our defensive 6. Neuer or Adler please.

• Upvote 1

Arsenal's number 1 & 2 spots are currently held by a 33 year old who's a experienced rookie that makes basic errors that make you wonder how he ever made pro, and a 23/24 year old who plays like a 16 year old trialist.sh*t is disgusting.Joke is Fabainski is staying in goal for the rest of the season.

• Upvote 2

It's difficult to prioritise what areas in our team need strengthening more than others IMO.If we bought a keeper instead of Vermaelen, who'd be partnering Gallas for most of the season?Fact is, our defensive problems need to be addressed as a whole, and if Gallas doesn't stay, we will need a new CB just as much as a keeper.WE are shambolic/non existent as a defensive unit too.However, I agree there is no way we can start next season without a new keeper, if we have any ambitions at least.

To answer your question, Toure. He aint the best granted and we got a fantastic deal but Toure >>>>>>>>>>> Almunia. Said it all along. GK was a position I couldnt take, and if it meant we was unable to change the defence then so be it. Rather Senderos than Almunia. Said it for two years I've never hated a Arsenal player as much as I do Almunia. I wince when he does something good as I'm compassioned to like him, when it reality he gets paid f*ck*ng huge wages to do it...We have to buy a keeper. Wenger cant ignore it.Regardless of Gallas, we have to add a CB to challenge and takeover from Gallas and mantain Vermaelen's performances doesnt slack in his second season. Djourou is cool but a ruthless decision has to be made, that over the last three seasons when we have needed him, he cant stay fit. CB is an area Wenger cant ignore and prepare the season with comments such as "Djourou coming back is like a new signing", "Nordtveit/Bartley is experienced from his loan period". Granted Djourou, Nortdveit and Bartley could all help us, but I dont want to bank our season on it and nor should Wenger. Football is a cut throat game with thin lines and Wenger I think should remember this, cos he is only a thin margin away.We need a DM. Wenger cant ignore it. Against good teams you play him, Song and Fabregas and then keep him around to back up Song. Basically this is who Dnilson should be, but sadly isn't.Chamakh wasnt really need as our first signing of the summer, but at the same time should be a great addition, I have no qualms as long as the above gets followed cos it would be the fourth area of addressing.Silvestre can die the c*nt. Campbell can stay but he cant be 3rd choice, he's 35 years old FFS. 4th if not 5th choice.

C/S the DM bit, somebody box to box ideally. But I don't even expect that to happen though.I know we need a defender ATM, but if Gallas was to leave I can only see Wenger buying one, not two. It would be too good to be trueSo hopefully Gallas stays and we then get that defender too.I would have liked a striker with pace and a presence but something is better than nothing..We need to get rid of the cancer players too.

How much money do Arsenal have to play with?
We usually have 15m to play with, I suspect we'll have 25m this summer.
you will have morecouple man are handing in requests this season
Like we see that money...
thats the madness with arsenal in 2010they know in order to win trophies they would have to splashhaving just cleared a large percentage of there debt they cant afford toif whiner brings in a new gk, cb from eastern europe and dmf next season it will make a huge difference to their challenge/when was rvps last cl appearance?