taio cruz

imhim

Why are people criticising someone for never featuring black girls in videos? What the feck? He can do what he wants. It's like a guy telling me to have sex with black girls, based on principle..Errrr, I'll have sex with a girl as long as she's good looking. I'm not ticking boxes as if to say 'white, check or black? check'

• Upvote 2

Guest Intervention

Taio cruz says he will never have a black woman in his vid and theres uproar

rappers talk about killing other blacks all day, and about disrespecting black women and its AAAAAAARD as long as its got a good beat

f*ck off

• Upvote 1

Thing is I dont care about the fact he only has white girls in the vid

the problem is he is saying he would never have a black women in a vid

comes across as he looks down at black women as second rate people

Why does this bother you? Why get emosh over it...If this is his view point, then his parents clearly failed at life or they are somehow white. Don't even glance at stuff like this twice, just 'lol' and keep it moving.

Guest Intervention

Its more acceptable than what I said innit

We are all the same colour inGods eyes

people should gt that through their head before they complain about what some two-bob musician thinks

Why are people criticising someone for never featuring black girls in videos? What the feck? He can do what he wants. It's like a guy telling me to have sex with black girls, based on principle..Errrr, I'll have sex with a girl as long as she's good looking. I'm not ticking boxes as if to say 'white, check or black? check'

Agree with you tbh.

/

Only reason there are different colours is due to the sun.

ive heard about this...

tbh it hasnt really got anything to do with race its wot u see - u like - u take... if it happens to be a particular race all the time... then par

/

for him to say, oh people are tellin me to put in black girls blah blah blah... u tellin me in dat industry...

HE HASNT SEEN ANY SEXY "black" models... for arguments sake

change things up - u can do coz ur famous

British star Taio Cruz has sensationally revealed that he may never feature any black women in his videos. The Come On Girl hitmaker admitted that numerous people had critically remarked that he only features white women in his videos. But the talented singer/songwriter/producer said that he refuses to pander to such critics, and would even respond by never featuring any black women in his music videos, in an act of rebellion. “I like to put girls in my video that I think are hot,” the London-born talent told us. “If a really hot black girl came to a casting, she’d be in my video.” Cruz, who recently revealed that he’s written a club banger for Cheryl Cole’s upcoming debut solo album added: “I think that people even focusing on the race issue in my videos is a problem. And I would almost react by never putting black girls in my video, because I’m that type of person – rebellious. I’d be like, ‘If that’s how you’re gonna be, I’m never gonna put black girls in my videos.’”

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this quote. If someone is being negative pointing out stupid race issues in his video are we seriously expecting him to respond by putting black girls in his videos?

Those claiming he's racist, bollocks. Everyone is entitled to date, sleep with whoever they like. If black girls isn't him, leave him be. It's 2010 FFS. If he starts rinsing black girls saying ignorant sh*t like "They're all gold diggers and facety and wear sh*t weaves" then I'd understand the outrage.

Justin's the biggest clown in this thread because it was YOUR BABY BLUE WRITING on here for years talking sh*t about British Caucasions and how you don't like white girls even going as far as calling them all slags.

You're a f*cking lenny mate. Jog on.

• Upvote 1

British star Taio Cruz has sensationally revealed that he may never feature any black women in his videos. The Come On Girl hitmaker admitted that numerous people had critically remarked that he only features white women in his videos. But the talented singer/songwriter/producer said that he refuses to pander to such critics, and would even respond by never featuring any black women in his music videos, in an act of rebellion. “I like to put girls in my video that I think are hot,” the London-born talent told us. “If a really hot black girl came to a casting, she’d be in my video.” Cruz, who recently revealed that he’s written a club banger for Cheryl Cole’s upcoming debut solo album added: “I think that people even focusing on the race issue in my videos is a problem. And I would almost react by never putting black girls in my video, because I’m that type of person – rebellious. I’d be like, ‘If that’s how you’re gonna be, I’m never gonna put black girls in my videos.’”

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this quote. If someone is being negative pointing out stupid race issues in his video are we seriously expecting him to respond by putting black girls in his videos?

Those claiming he's racist, bollocks. Everyone is entitled to date, sleep with whoever they like. If black girls isn't him, leave him be. It's 2010 FFS. If he starts rinsing black girls saying ignorant sh*t like "They're all gold diggers and facety and wear sh*t weaves" then I'd understand the outrage.

Justin's the biggest clown in this thread because it was YOUR BABY BLUE WRITING on here for years talking sh*t about British Caucasions and how you don't like white girls even going as far as calling them all slags.

who the f*ck are you. shut your mouth and let this useless topic discussing this gay shitty singer die its rightful death

ILOL. I realised that I was being a prick and fixed up. I agree with you apart from your digs at me for no reason, second wheel to the bandwagon, you are. Blacks whites mixing = nothing wrong with it. But tbh, my girl isn't british caucasian anyway.

/

Piss off mate

ILOL. I realised that I was being a prick and fixed up. I agree with you apart from your digs at me for no reason, second wheel to the bandwagon, you are. Blacks whites mixing = nothing wrong with it. But tbh, my girl isn't british caucasian anyway.

/

Piss off mate

I don't have a problem with you. Hell, Eks and Titan hated my guts when I first came on here, we move on and grow up.

I'm just saying, I KNOW, whether you post about it or not, you still feel the same about white girls and don't go near them. Forget the "Whether they're Greek etc" talk, you're knocking a man for his preference, when you do the same, regardless of what that preference is.

THAT is why I said you're a lenny. Not a prick, d*ckhead, c*nt, p*ssyhole, wasteman, waste of space. A lenny. Simple.

/

Venom however, is a d*ckhead, plain and simple. Last I heard Justin was hetrosexual, so please remove your piece from his battycrease you homosexual stupid f*cking prick.

/

Piss off mate

I don't have a problem with you. Hell, Eks and Titan hated my guts when I first came on here, we move on and grow up.

I'm just saying, I KNOW, whether you post about it or not, you still feel the same about white girls and don't go near them. Forget the "Whether they're Greek etc" talk, you're knocking a man for his preference, when you do the same, regardless of what that preference is.

THAT is why I said you're a lenny. Not a prick, d*ckhead, c*nt, p*ssyhole, wasteman, waste of space. A lenny. Simple.

/

Venom however, is a d*ckhead, plain and simple. Last I heard Justin was hetrosexual, so please remove your piece from his battycrease you homosexual stupid f*cking prick.

Dude, I don't feel the same. I have English in me, so why would I hate a part of me? That is what was so thick about how I thought. I've moved to all types of gurls between when I came to my senses and I got with my chick (she is mixed african/british isles). I wont lie, there is one type of chick I wouldn't get with because it doesn't work out.

I would check a "British Caucasian" lol if she was hot, or anyother, bar the one I am thinking of.

/

I did not cuss Cruz, I said I agree with your post about what you said about him, how is that cussing him off? Please go back and find the post where I cussed him please?

PS, what is a lenny?