Moving to N17 tomorrow.

Paul

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well seeing as he hasnt been on sinceid say well

Diamall, you're a big man.I would understand if you was a youth or wanted to be reach the local park to make friends. Anyone ever stopped me on road and asked me where I was from tryna bad me up, it is never that. Bout answering to them like say you owe man something or somesheez.

I swear Totty man must think I'm from the ends or something because I used to get screwed and guys looking like they wanted to try something constantly when I first started going to Edmonton. Now, I think they think I live in Totty.f*cking battymen.Who heard about 2 rival gangs having a fight on the overground at White Hart Lane last week wednesday? They stopped me getting where I needed to be because of their f*ckry. Something tels me it weren't really like that, and the driver blew it out of proportion.

u hear about south kilburn gettin raided titan?  biggrin.gif
LOLYeah. Read about it on the BBC website. Then saw it in the metro newspaper. Was chatting to a bredrin about it. He said he recognised one of the guys from it as he used to live in one of the blocks with a yard they raided. They must not have been expetin that riad boy LOL. 4 in the morning. Feds clapped enough stuff as well to send guys down for a while.

South Kilburn are pissed right now wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy500 jakes you know*shakes head*
LOLThat's what I'm saying. That must have been some next kind of sight to see. Those are the times when you could come back from a shoobs, try and get a kebab and just see bare feds storming yards. It would be some mad cinematic experience watching it.

Guest Seriouss
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
Not gonna lie though, im a little shook.I might intro myself to the neighbours. Start as I meant to carry on ey. What do these chololate face gangsters eat anyway, ill cook em something to say hi.
Very good plan. Just bake a basket of muffins and skip round the 'hood' handing them out to local 'Top boys'. You'll be in with the gang in no time! xx