Luther Series 4: 15th December BBC1

Mame Biram Diouf

to the shooters yes it was a knife

siiiicccckk show though looks like season 2 might happen???

ye it does / u were never shown the whole ting bruv

cuz do you not get what I'm saying I just didn't see the purpose of Luther pulling half out what looked like a knife

season 2 should be hard the alice luther dynamics is always sick

jus cos u saying a knife makes it mean that he was gonna nank him etc

we dont know wot it was so we dont know his intention.

he isnt dumb.

hence why i said 'what was luther thinking' because it was bait that he weren't gonna shank him because thats not how he works + he isn't dumb so wouldn't throw his life away

all i wanted to know is what was his intentions with the metal object what was the point

Whatever Luther's intentions was with the knife/unidentified metal object it made that old fed look at the cctv again like something wasn't right. But then again he didn't he really say he thought Luther was innocent, he just came out of the interview room saying they need to find the other fed.

/

What's your predictions about what's gonna happen next season(that's if the make another one)?

Guest Wheres Wally

Whatever Luther's intentions was with the knife/unidentified metal object it made that old fed look at the cctv again like something wasn't right. But then again he didn't he really say he thought Luther was innocent, he just came out of the interview room saying they need to find the other fed.

/

What's your predictions about what's gonna happen next season(that's if the make another one)?

its most likely it was the taperecorder tbh. thats wot i first thought

:/

it clearly showed the knife bro

mt575l.jpg

/

series was sick, acting was on point.... some of the conclusions were a bit quick, like finding out who they were after, but suppose that led for more action....

series 2 should be sick....

Great series, which got better after a lukewarm start.

The viewing figures have been solid, higher then that average timeslot usually gets - so hopefully there will be a series 2....

HOWEVER

The way it was left on a cliffhanger...I don't want it to start getting like Prison Break, cos at the moment it still has a sense of reality to it. Don't want it to turn into some run-&-chase storyline.

The killing of his chick/ex-wife/estranged wife makes me think there no series two.

For a long-term programme she was crucial.

The red headed ting could have stepped into the role, but seeing as she just bodied someone, I dont see how you realistically keep her in for a second series.

In making a hard-hitting ending, they kinda deaded it long-term.

Writers would probably be better off getting a new ting with a longer run, but its hard to establish something here.

It was slow at the start. Granted they have to do that to make you identify with the characters, but I guess the UK scenary & filming technique just made it dull, come on after that first episode you know you watched it in hope... Once they picked up the pace it flowed a lot better.