(360/PS3) PES 2011 Thread

Agent31

to me it feels like i dnt have full control of the player or complete control of the ball, they feel rigid and its like ur running on rails. maybe its just because im used to fifa and the dribbling in that but imo pro feels weird. when you change direction it just feels slow and forced as opposed to being a fluid motion as it should be. feels too slow

lol @ holding sprint most of the match on ANY football game, some milan baros school of football business

I think its because youre used to fifa tbh.. which has much more animations than pes.

It aint on rails though because you can move the player and ball pretty much in any direction, all the last PES were on rails though.

yeah its defiinately more fluid than previous pro evo games. just takes a bit of getting used to, the rails thing was kinda in comparison to fifa because turning alot quicker and more fluid on fifa, i still prefer fifa alot, pro has improved though.

Yeh i get you, fifa 11 is the result of 3/4 years work on their new engine so its going to be really good in terms of movement etc

Pes basically started again 2 years ago, (as ea done in 07) and this is the result. It has mad potential and they finall moved on after pro6.

This is just the base for development, so i expect similar reactions as to fifa 08, in terms of it got sh*t reviews but then after a few months people clocked that it was sick.

Konami said themselves they werent expecting it to be some fifa beating best game ever sh*t, but just to please the hardcore that still want to play pes which off the demo reactions it really has. I dont think it will be enough to bring back the pes fans that left yet, but hopefully over the next few years it can.

Tbh im just happy that after 3 years theres a pes game thats enjoyable to play (for me anyway)