(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

f*ck these niggas putting me on brast man.f*ck explanations, capo natty money match next time, that's all im going to say on the matter.Natty is very good, but capo i don't rate you. you fell off hard darg./gg's to mixer, aaron , dj , ls, logan , capo and natty. when are you guys doing a session again?

Shout outs to formers password being 'cosplay' snm:rofl:/Chuck how much P we talking mate don't wanna take ur trim monies tbh but if i must.......
20 pounds, ft5capo, allow talking like you didn't eat a perfect from me aswell mate
say nay next gamerbase event

Former, your Uncle wants me to stick with Cody and forget Rufus. Shouts to the password.Skemar come to the next one.
no prob man.When did he show up? i forgot how good your cody was you know, been time since i played you.Chuck, you proved me wrong with your vega, i respect that. ill stay longer for the next one.Capo & Logans frustration when they missed or done the wrong moves >>>>>>>>>>>:D/anyone on GC (Games City) sessions 2morro evening? 6-10. gonna be free.And what would you lot say to weekly Ranbats? someone bought it up at NE and i may consider doing one every sunday if theres interest.

GGs to all at Gamerbase yesterday.RBs I say go for it, this game needs suttin along with casuals Im sure people would be on it.Capo whats your beef with ranking battles? I thought it was just a Marvel ting (and I agreed with your reasons by the way I was just being nieve at the time).

You lot need to step your reactions up tbh. Logan tried to do that dash thing with Dudley = straight ultra. Mixer tried to do some run, straight ultra. Chuck tried to jump but ate a trade :lol:I traded ultra his boy like 10 times lmao