(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Gouken. He is like a robot though. He doesn't use combos and that he just does every special move flawlessly every time. I've never seen him mistime a back throw into Ultra against me for example. Always takes me jaw off.Faith is better than him, but I imagine Faith can't be playing much ranked games.

Playtime 124.11Title Collection: 37.58%Icon Collection 8.88%Battle Points: 792Most Battle Points: 844Number of fights: 786Wins: 305Win Rate: 38.93%Longest Win Streak: 10
Lol how can someone have so many man hours yet such a shocking win rate. You lot USED to say logan was that guy.....booooyyyyy the learning curve must be a quick one

I've never been any good. The last Street Fighter game I played was Alpha 2 on the SNES, gives you an idea of how long ago that was. Commiting myself to only using a stick is another hinderance as well, it's difficult to train yourself to get certain movements out on reaction without thinking about it.Playing Akuma means that if you f*ck up, you hold beats like a ginger stepchild. I'm just trying to get good over a period of time on this cos I enjoy playing it and it would be nice to be able to go Trocadero and hold my ground for a bit.My player title was Legendary Loser for a reason. You learn more from losing than you do from winning anyway.*switches on X Box again*

Huh?Alpha 2 wasn't on SNES.Logan sin't even that bad you know. Its just his method of go as far back as possible and keep the opponent at a distance with fireballs that makes you get annoyed and makes you want to properly smash him up.

I went to trocadero and couldn't find it. :D Someone please guide me or I'll still hold my theory that they don't give a sh*t in bringing out new arcades in there.
on the first floor in the main room with the eslcator in it its rite at the back up some stairs

l_1f9f811db1bc4e2eaaa34e7f01a0d7d1.jpgI only play the keepaway thing cos I am not good enough at the inputs to get out the damaging combos that Akuma relies on. His grabs do f*ck all damage and you are all too good to just jump in with HK and spam SRK. And if I were going to do that I may as well pick Ken!I'm trying to play a bit more attacking these days. Want to work in the dive kicks and the air Tatsu a bit more

Playtime 124.11Title Collection: 37.58%Icon Collection 8.88%Battle Points: 792Most Battle Points: 844Number of fights: 786Wins: 305Win Rate: 38.93%Longest Win Streak: 10
:|Number of Fights: 450Wins: 273Win Rate: 60.66%Longest Win Rate: 19I need to play Ranked more I swear.