(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Just heard that Ryan hart rage quit the lobby after losing AGAIN :D
If the game is done it isnt a rage quit man lol. You mean he left the lobby after losing?
In SSF4 if you leave the lobby straight after losing = rage quitas in the words of Grim "If you leave without any explanation and dont send a message afterwards, I will assume you have RAGE QUIT!" :lol:EDIT: Skemar, your execution is GDLK!

Just heard that Ryan hart rage quit the lobby after losing AGAIN :D
If the game is done it isnt a rage quit man lol. You mean he left the lobby after losing?
In SSF4 if you leave the lobby straight after losing = rage quitas in the words of Grim "If you leave without any explanation and dont send a message afterwards, I will assume you have RAGE QUIT!" :DEDIT: Skemar, your execution is GDLK!
:lol:What replay did u see?

f*ck ShopTo.Former I was right. The person who responded was only talking about just the game and not the stick.I blame gundam, he sent them bare hate mail now they are taking it out on us.
you sure fam? i got a email late last night saying that my order is being processed and should be completed and sent today. Double check your email just to be sure./Them Exceed guys are doing alot. a tournament 5 days later uno, no rest for the wicked. Ye im on this ting, team ViP2 FTW! but allow it being on a thursday night, would of been better on the weekend./Skemar, all i will say is ZANGIEF & DEE JAY! the execution levels were too high :D

going game masters to get my legit copy noooowwwww :D sorry titan you know me fam ive barely got p for myself
:lol:d*ckhead. You are getting moved to when I see you at ExCeed.
At the risk of the veins in your head exploding i'm gonna sayUNLUCKY!:D
:D :D :lol:f*ck it, tomorrow it's minor. Got the day off work so it's cool.