(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Are you asdee aswell vtec? If not don't know why your jumpin in .I'm a humble guy so I dno y dis dude is moanin sayin I spam moves n flip back n forth n sh*t . If ur f*ck*ng teleportin or rolling all over the place of course I'm gonna do it to get away. Iv weighed you in before medic so shut up or grab your sticks u f*ck*ng donut
!?!?!?!Erm... dont know whats goin on here but wrong guy matevtec = VTEC R TMedic = Asdee

Boy, today was a mad ting. Greaze chat was in full effect.Unlucky boys, them NE man could have been beaten. The smack talk was cracking their nerves though. And they can't smack talk like VIP2 man.LOL @ Grim's chat making a team forfeit.

Are you asdee aswell vtec? If not don't know why your jumpin in .I'm a humble guy so I dno y dis dude is moanin sayin I spam moves n flip back n forth n sh*t . If ur f*ck*ng teleportin or rolling all over the place of course I'm gonna do it to get away. Iv weighed you in before medic so shut up or grab your sticks u f*ck*ng donut
!?!?!?!Erm... dont know whats goin on here but wrong guy matevtec = VTEC R TMedic = Asdee
LOL ahh iv just confused my self , my bad bare drinkin @ da time of da fight and wen i woke up inda morning for work i see mateys comment and somehow mistaken him for you in the process.long story short .Forget it G

Lemme sum up the day in a few brief pointssmh @ us waiting that long just to get OCV'd by Andreas but tbh we all did clock Andreas was the biggest threat on their teamLol @ Yota looking like he wanted to cry because i hit him with breathless like 14 rounds in a row and made him free in casuals:/Lol @ Logan dropping 2 bills for his team to get OCV'd + pmsl @ Daigo not even staying to watch Logan vs Evans

The last two days have been a bit hectic but the majority of group sh*t is done.Should be an easy day tommorow so hopefully I can do nuttin but play games.Was creasing when I heard about the forfeit. Too bad about Andreas but I don't care what people say he is good. Its just that he gets away with dumb sh*t or relies on skanks when it gets peak for him so its hard to rate him.