(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Poongko doesn't do calm.
thats why he lost to all the other finalists?
lol Yeah...But that doesn't mean hes the shittest ever. He would beat us all.There are ways to be aggressive. You just have to go for the safer options.Poongko does some f*cked sh*t. He baits the Ultra.. so when he expects you to throw out a fireball or even sees you randomly punch, he would have already pulled it off. When it lands its good... but when he fails its just bad and an epic fail. I think he did it a couple times vs Daigo.

Poongko doesn't do calm.
thats why he lost to all the other finalists?
lol Yeah...But that doesn't mean hes the shittest ever. He would beat us all.There are ways to be aggressive. You just have to go for the safer options.
nah don't get me wrong. I love his style of play. Very flashy, very intimidating.peresonally speaking, i can't play properly at all if i get emotional during a game (whether its agressive or defensive etc).

re the Akuma video before:The inputs are from the Akuma in the blue.He has set the dummy to record some next kara demon. You will see that the red akuma kinda leaps forward before doing the Super.. giving him some sick range.As he does this you'll see the blue Akuma will try to jump to get out of it but he fails. (Up arrow on the input)So basically he's pulling off a super where the opponent can't even jump out of it.

f*ck right off./Those pro level guys are f*cked. They pull of 7-9 hit combos like we pull off special moves.
this vid actually has some proper use it's the kara cancel of a super raging demon....
someone explain what is different here from any normal raging demon?I can see what is sick. Please explain?

re the Akuma video before:The inputs are from the Akuma in the blue.He has set the dummy to record some next kara demon. You will see that the red akuma kinda leaps forward before doing the Super.. giving him some sick range.As he does this you'll see the blue Akuma will try to jump to get out of it but he fails. (Up arrow on the input)So basically he's pulling off a super where the opponent can't even jump out of it.

hmm... ok. sounds solid.At the mo I can catch out players nearly 90% of the time with ultra and super raging demons. by doing Dash forward, jump air hadoken, (forces a opponent to block) input raging demon accordingly. (most time its ultra for me) Guranted capture. Since there still in a block state from fireball. Match ended.