(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

gg's titan, wasnt on playing anyone tonight but thought i'd give it a go anyway after days of not playing. ur abel is sick still, lol @ the akuma sakura match though (on my part) 2-0 down come back to 2-2 then get kill off in the last round

slowly getting the hang ofSRK > FADC > ULTRA
should be your main thing to learn tbh
Any tips?I pull it off too infrequently to bother trying it in matches.
i'm still in the same boat as you but i find that if i stick to a rhythm and smoothly put in the moves (not force mash them altogether) then im likely to pull it off. To do it i've also had to slightly change the way i grip a stick.

ultraa.pngnot sayin man done the b coz he got ultra'd into the sky but... majorly suspectThe person in question knows who he has... what have you got to say for yourself lol
Rags, I left because I was getting annoyed. And I needed a piss, but more so because I was getting annoyed.Abel kept doing the wrong move when he should have been doing the ultra. I'm trying to put in moves and lag is telling me otherwise. And you were pissing me off with this poke thing you do consistently. I don't know why you took a picture like I would be embarassed. I have taken for worse beatings and jammed. Plus, I'm practicing with Abel so it's nothing really.

It's normal.Pokes >>>>>____Combos getting blocked isn't a good look and get caught with dirty combinations from opponents... especially people like abel. With pokes u take life and its easy to block.
u say it like u ever did combo'sall the games iv played u no combo'seven when u was sagatpokes = links into combo's

It's normal.Pokes >>>>>____Combos getting blocked isn't a good look and get caught with dirty combinations from opponents... especially people like abel. With pokes u take life and its easy to block.
u say it like u ever did combo'sall the games iv played u no combo'seven when u was sagatpokes = links into combo's
i just like annoying you

ultraa.pngnot sayin man done the b coz he got ultra'd into the sky but... majorly suspectThe person in question knows who he has... what have you got to say for yourself lol
Rags, I left because I was getting annoyed. And I needed a piss, but more so because I was getting annoyed.Abel kept doing the wrong move when he should have been doing the ultra. I'm trying to put in moves and lag is telling me otherwise. And you were pissing me off with this poke thing you do consistently. I don't know why you took a picture like I would be embarassed. I have taken for worse beatings and jammed. Plus, I'm practicing with Abel so it's nothing really.
If you are doing the EX Falling Sky (air grab move) then you are pressing the punch buttons too soon and are only inputting: D, DF, F, D, DF+PPP then getting to F after. The game recognises this as a Dragon Punch motion cos you are pressing F, D, DF + P. It's nothing to do with lag, more often than not it is due to you trying too hard to get the move out quickly and pressing the punch buttons a fraction too early or not doing the full QCF motion.And yeh, poking without hit confirming into combos is just gay. DStructo, if you are landing these pokes regular you need to learn the combos which start with 2 x cr.LP because firstly you will end up doing a lot more damage and secondly no one will complain. And if they are blocking you just do cr.LP, cr.LP, cr.MK xx HP FireballThe space between the 2 cr.LP should be enough time to react if they block or if they are taking the hit then you can go into whatever combo you like.

hate to say it but yeah i agree with Skemar. I;ve said it before that you are the most fustrating player to play against.