(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

You will get frustrated cos it will f*ck your game up and you'll start getting tucked in. But you will come out the other side a better player.Do you know about crouch teching throws and other such stuff?
Me? I know nothing!FAO anyonehas anyone seen a Crossover hop> Ultra in a video?If so can they post it, i need to learn that sh*t.Also need to learn that one normal punch in the air/ground can stop most moves. Need to realise i don't always have to do a move.

You know what, Blanka is actually sick. Used him after selecting him through the random option and actually liked using him. Might start using him more regularly when I get back onto this game properly.

thats your problem titan!you keep using different playersu need 2 pick 1and get good with theme.gme - ryufitz - sagatlogan - akumagundam - blankanatty - abeletc etcthen when your on a level with demu no combos with demyour comfortbale with dem no how to link into ultramaybe play around wih a nxt charbut 2 me its seems u start learning then u switch playersi swear u have used about 4 diff players?trust me all about 1 player till your good with them

thats your problem titan!you keep using different playersu need 2 pick 1and get good with theme.gme - ryufitz - sagatlogan - akumagundam - blankanatty - abeletc etcthen when your on a level with demu no combos with demyour comfortbale with dem no how to link into ultramaybe play around wih a nxt charbut 2 me its seems u start learning then u switch playersi swear u have used about 4 diff players?trust me all about 1 player till your good with them
gotta c/s my game improved big time wen i stopped picking random n going with thatcammy ftw

Played someone more skilled than mePerfect him his disconnectsALL i did was send me a message "lol"He replies

leave my nephew alone mate i told him to jump out. go play ranked like all the blankas. he just wants a casual game
Now i've been playing games still, played 3 games with this more skilled Akuma 5 round wins so you can see the time differenceOut of no where the same guy sends me another message
here mate can i ask why you think ur amazing?
:lol:Now he wants to be my friend haha
are you using an arcade stick
planning on getting 1, i thought u had 1 as soon as i seen u move. does it really help

Played someone more skilled than mePerfect him his disconnectsALL i did was send me a message "lol"He replies
leave my nephew alone mate i told him to jump out. go play ranked like all the blankas. he just wants a casual game
Now i've been playing games still, played 3 games with this more skilled Akuma 5 round wins so you can see the time differenceOut of no where the same guy sends me another message
here mate can i ask why you think ur amazing?
:lol:Now he wants to be my friend haha
are you using an arcade stick
planning on getting 1, i thought u had 1 as soon as i seen u move. does it really help
should of just told him to suck out.

Can you link his over head into a DP like you can with f+HP
apparently his over head is technically unlinkable
no wayyyywatch daigoits all in the timing
really, is it technically a true link though?i read some multi page thread on shoryuken forums saying it wasn't possible.

Can you link his over head into a DP like you can with f+HP
apparently his over head is technically unlinkable
no wayyyywatch daigoits all in the timing
really, is it technically a true link though?i read some multi page thread on shoryuken forums saying it wasn't possible.
probly your rightbutit hit confirms so they r open and u can do other moves

Abel is a bit limited once you get past a certain level.
thisplus over coming the zangief match-up is impossibleand it's almost impossible with blanka
gief is the EASIEST match for blanka imo.the short ball, w8 for lariat, slide. repeat till they learn. otherwise its jus EX rainbow roll.