(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Hey Zlast, can i just upload this to something like Tiny pic and just PM you mate?Zeyls can i post them videos on Neo empire? Usually if it was up to WGE, ALL them videos would be up by now but i have no idea what Zade is doing with them videos. Bizzle's Abel is sick still, Natty i forgot to tell you about him

you lots whole team really didnt know the abel match up properly its blaytant (zlasts team)zelys holla when i get back on xbl and you want that match up expriencezlast you dont know it at all needed more st.mp :D /bizzle is very good i dunno though im good man but i dont preform it pisses me off i need to play more i know exactly what im on when i get back on xbl though 50 games with Sky, that other chun yout that gattsu was saying is sick think he rolls with slizzle Hoy, LS, Yota, Grim, Alioune, a sick honda, does zak play online??, EMR, Yota again with viperthen i will be forced to be gdlike and cuz i won't be able to blame match ups no more :D

titan i seen your video u didnt actually play that bad
Safe fam. Messed up on a few things but the match up ain't that bad, but at the same time that Blanka isn't like the levels of Gundam's. Pissed I hit by the wake up super, but you live and learn. Definitely looking forward to the next one. Need some serious experience with the Chun match up. Sky devastated me.

titan i seen your video u didnt actually play that bad
Safe fam. Messed up on a few things but the match up ain't that bad, but at the same time that Blanka isn't like the levels of Gundam's. Pissed I hit by the wake up super, but you live and learn. Definitely looking forward to the next one. Need some serious experience with the Chun match up. Sky devastated me.

Go training mode and practice Especially the dash f.mk st.fp on blocked blanka balltoo sick

Mine and Titan's game. Played so sh*t, why the f*ck was i even sliding fml too many nervesTitan you played well man, especially as you were on big screen! As for the ultra, EX ROLL man!! When i was recording i was thinking no way is that going to hit!

Agent Hoy's games. Our team was too sick imo. 2nd first tournament and top 4 (realistically 3rd, arab team was not on our level) lmao @ fem constantly going on to me and shau about Agent hoy and how we are nothing without him. Then me and Shau knocked them out!! thats why i had to get hyped at the end of the game. Got him back for knocking me out at svb. Look how they were when Shau lost to Yota as well smh can't wait for my vid vs Sky. I can't even remember how that match when. All i remember is getting a throw to win the game